5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 163: Star Apothecary 5
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 163: Star Apothecary 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The Protestant friend Su Cheng came more and more.

I don’t know how Su Chengyue did it, Su Chengyue appeared in front of him not long after Su He went online, “Why don’t you reply to my message, you clearly agreed to talk to me Let's go to other places together..." Hearing Su Cheng's more and more complaining, Su He smiled with a guilty conscience, he never thought that he would get the invitation card so soon.

In fact, if Wang Er was not looking for trouble, Su He would be more inclined to develop on the Internet and let others take the initiative to find him. So busy, he would have forgotten the good things he said to Su Chengyue, This will quickly act stupid and change the subject by the way.

, Immediately excitedly took Su He and ran to help.

Su Chengyue spent a lot of time in Moruo Star's star network, although part of the time was spent looking for trouble with An Cheng, and more often he was running to play.

In terms of familiarity with Xingwang, Su He is really not as good as each other.

With the help of Su Chengyue, Su He quickly found a good place and applied to buy a store, especially the store on Xing. Almost all the worth is filled in.

Fortunately, Xingwang is controlled by Zhinao, and the review speed of Zhinao today is very fast. After Su He submitted everything, Su Chengyue said, "It will take a little time to review, It is estimated that it will be finished tomorrow, I heard that there is a pharmacist giving a lecture today, why don't we go in and listen."

"Okay." Su He agreed. The review of the store on the Internet not only needs to review the information submitted, but also review the situation of the store, as well as all aspects of credit, so even in the star It is very easy to open an online store, and no one dares to fake it.

After being discovered by the system, personal credit will decrease, and many things will become troublesome. In the era of people inseparable from high technology, this kind of credit decrease is not just talking about it. very difficult.

The lecturer Su Chengyue said was a fifth-level pharmacist, so it is no wonder that it caused such a big disturbance. Usually, there are pharmacists who will give lectures in public, as long as you pay a little credit, you can hear it , but more senior pharmacists rarely lecture publicly.

Su He accompanied Su Chengyue to listen to the class inside. The teacher on the stage was serious, but Su He began to wander. He is thinking about how to promote the store and how to make it famous as soon as possible.

will leave immediately.

On the other side, Qin Zheng subconsciously caught one of the hundreds of millions of data streams. When he saw the above news, he approved all the documents needed by the store at an unprecedented speed. Going down, I also subconsciously set the store owner's information to the highest level of confidentiality.

In a very interstellar room, there are more than a dozen people who are constantly analyzing and busy with their brains. They are the staff responsible for supervising the brains and need to screen the brains every day. The data that comes out requires their hands-on analysis and investigation to be processed quickly.

in the data pool.

Most of the time, the data pool is quiet, but the moment he raised his eyes, he seemed to see the data flow stopped for a moment, but the time was too short, when he looked carefully, everything All returned to normal, making him wonder if he was dazzled before.