9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 167: Star Apothecary 9
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 167: Star Apothecary 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su He reluctantly watched Su Chengyue run away and left, compared to Anxi, Su Chengyue's paragraph number is too low, the other party seemed to be talking to Su Chengyue just now, but in fact his eyes kept When looking at himself, Su He knew that he was doubting his identity, but in disguising himself, he was never weaker than anyone, confident that Anxi would not see it.

"Ah ah ah, what did I do just now, I obviously hate that Anxi." Su Chengyue returned to the box, nestled himself on the sofa, and said irritably, "The other party looks like that. It always makes me feel as if I did something wrong, and they are clearly bullying me."

"Didn't you say before that Anxi always speaks good words for you, but makes your situation even more embarrassing? Sometimes harming others doesn't necessarily mean doing bad things." Su He said lightly.

Su Chengyue tilted his head and thought for a while, and felt that it was indeed the case. He didn't like Anxi, but Anxi didn't seem to have done anything wrong, but every time I talked to him, there would always be When bad things happen, the unlucky is always yourself.

"So Anxi is a bad guy?" Like an abandoned puppy, Su Chengyue looked at Su He pitifully, hoping to get the answer he wanted from him. He knew that he was not smart, But I never knew how to distinguish other people's intentions.

little guy.

Su Cheng thought about it for a while, and it seemed that he finally figured out something, he nodded, "Yes, I don't want to be friends with him, it's not my fault, I'll do it next time back to him."

Because they met Anxi, the two didn't want to go out, so they ordered food in the box to solve the problem of eating.

Compared with Su He's calmness, Anxi frowned. He quietly observed that Su He just now, and the other party didn't seem to be the boy from the Star Thief Group. He has been living in Moruo, and has a grandfather who is also a pharmacist.

And the two of them didn't show any surprise when they met each other just now. Anxi knew how much Su He hated himself. If the other party was really Su He, there would be no change. The most important thing is that he spent points for the system to check. Anxi's information is clear, and there is no record of leaving Moruo Star.

"Be careful." Hokali suddenly grabbed Anxi, hugged Anxi who had been walking all the time, and reminded aloud. Then he looked at the man opposite, nodded and said, "Lord Duke."

Qin Zheng nodded, ignoring what they meant, when the two parties were about to pass by, Qin Zheng's clothes were pulled, he frowned and looked at each other, without a trace of warmth Looking at Anxi, he let go of his hand unconsciously and took two steps back.

The complexion also turned a little paler, Hockali stepped forward and stood in the middle of the two. Although Anxi's actions just now were a little rude, in Hockari's opinion Qin Zheng's attitude was too much A little too much.

"Mr. Qin." As he said, he released his momentum, and at the same time his mental power became active, and the surrounding air was quiet for a moment. "Hey." Qin Zheng let out a scornful laugh. The next second, Hockali seemed to have been hit by a giant hammer. His body shook and his face turned pale. He looked at Qin Zheng in shock and couldn't believe that he would not be able to resist. Resist Qin Zheng's attack.

"I'm sorry just now, I was thinking about something and I almost bumped into you." Anxi's face flushed, and she seemed a little embarrassed. In his heart, he felt a little strange that Hokali was troubled just now. If he really bumped into Qin Zheng's arms, it would definitely give him a deeper impression.