Omega despised (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 108: omega despised
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 108: omega despised
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Su He woke up again, he felt a sense of weakness and a burning heat in his body, which made him almost lose his mind. This strange and familiar feeling made Su He too late Accept the plot and immediately use mental power to stimulate the body's acupuncture points.

Half an hour later, in a cave, a handsome young man was lying on the ground soaked wet. His body is weak, and anyone can hurt him, and there is still a strong pheromone smell in the surrounding air, which is blocked by an invisible force at this time.

The creatures that were restless because of the omega's pheromone all quieted down. This was the first time that Su He was so embarrassed. Even if the current bad situation was prevented, the signs of the body could not be eliminated.

Even if he doesn't accept the plot, he knows how dangerous he is now. "System, spray the powerful repellent around." Su He now exhausted all his strength in every movement.

quickly disappeared in place.

Not long after he left, a handsome boy appeared in the cave. There was no suspicious breath in the air. .

"There doesn't seem to be anything here." Soon a companion came over, and Qi Lan's eyes flashed, "Well, maybe we made a mistake. ."

, they just happened to be tired too.

No one noticed that Qi Lan was carefully looking for every place in the cave, with an invisible frown on her beautiful face, how could it not be, Zhou Qing should be here.

If he lost this opportunity, it would be even more difficult for him to get rid of Zhou Qing, and he was a little irritable. In front of everyone, Qi Lan still behaved innocently and harmlessly.

On the other side, Su He finally found a safe place. He fell to the ground in an embarrassment, and there were many small wounds on his skin. The physical discomfort reminded him again and again how embarrassed he was now.

"System, what's going on?" Su He gritted his teeth, his current situation is obviously abnormal, such an uncontrolled situation, either by being drugged or by the body itself.

The system doesn't dare to hide and pretend to be dead, but it can't do anything. I didn't expect the landing point to be so untimely. strength.

"Host, I'm sorry, I didn't expect this to happen." The system said cautiously with a crying voice, it didn't dare to think that if the host really had an accident, it would probably be the first victim A system where data doesn't even exist.

"Hmm." Su He looked ugly, he never thought he would encounter such an uncontrollable situation. Sensing that his body was getting worse and worse, Su He felt that his sanity was about to disappear. The discomfort of his body forced tears from the end of his eyes. At this moment, he was unprecedentedly vulnerable.

"Click." There was a faint sound, obviously someone walked nearby and stepped on a branch. The system scanned the past vigilantly, and there was no human figure within its scanning range. A strong sense of crisis is telling it of danger.

Su He on the ground has long lost his reason. He is in a state of embarrassment at this time. Let him restrain himself and wait for the difficult time to pass.

The host can't do it in space.

Seeing the well-aligned abs, with a thin layer of muscle covering the body, is a perfect body, and just looking at it like this makes one feel empowered.