10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 151: Heaven's Pride 10
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 151: Heaven's Pride 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The competition from all walks of life was held in the first major sect, Tianlan Sect, and the Su family went half a month earlier. The minimum cultivation level of those who went to the competition this time was in the Mahayana period, and the highest was at the Daluo Jinxian level. The team is the third elder of the Su family, a handsome young man who looks very young, but in fact is an old monster who has lived for many years.

"Xiaohe, I heard that you have a three-leaf golden lotus there, can you change it with the third elder?" Deceived, in fact, the three elders are the most cynical, and the elder who is the least big or small with Su He.

Su He was a little helpless, the matter of his three-leaf golden lotus was only seen when the senior brother from the alchemy hall came over last time, and he didn't know how to spread it to the ears of the third elder.

He stretched out his hand, and the next second a golden lotus-shaped plant appeared on his hand, especially not only the petals of the lotus were golden, but there were only three leaves on it.

I just took this plant out. I originally planned to meet the people of the Qingmu Sect to refine the third-grade Golden Lotus Pill. Now that it was given to the third elder, he would have to think of another way.

The third elder did not ask for Su and things for nothing. This time he spoke because he needed this golden lotus very much. With a flick of his wrist, an inconspicuous grass appeared in the hands of the third elder, and his body was full of spiritual energy. Intense, two points stronger than Su and that strain.

"Panxia lotus?" Su He took it in surprise. Pinellia lotus was more rare than golden lotus, so he couldn't help but ask, "Don't the three elders want three-leaf golden lotus to refine golden lotus pills? ?"

The third elder coughed embarrassedly, looked at Shang Su He's clear eyes, and somehow softened his heart and told the truth, "No, Fairy Baihua was injured not long ago and needs to be A golden lotus." He was even more embarrassed when he finished.

A flash of surprise flashed in Su He's eyes, why didn't he know when the third elder had such a good relationship with the people of the Hundred Flowers Sect, and was still the Baihua Fairy of the Hundred Flowers Sect.

The title of Baihua Fairy of Baihuazong is passed down. In Baihuazong, it is basically passed down in the same vein. This title will be passed on to the disciples when the previous Baihua Fairy resigns. Each Baihua Fairy is equivalent to The head of the sect, their Su family and Hundred Flowers Sect have nothing to do.

The third elder's handsome face showed a touch of melancholy, and sighed, "It's just an old thing, I just heard that she was injured and looking for Jinlian, I happen to know you have it there."

Su He didn't ask in detail, even if the third elder looked like a young man, in fact, he was more than ten thousand years old, about the same age as the ancestor, but the ancestor used to use With the appearance of an old man, the third elder prefers to be younger.

In fact, monks rarely get married. There are various reasons for this. The higher their cultivation, the harder it is to have the next generation. One of his parents was born in the Jindan period, and one was in the spirit transformation period. Basically, after the spirit transformation period, it was difficult to have any more children. Su He was an accident.

At the beginning, Mother Su was a golden immortal who had experienced six times of thunder, and Father Su was also a golden immortal of rank nine. When she learned that Mother Su was pregnant, not to mention her own family, even outsiders Asking how Mother Su did it.