17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 63: Talented singer with ruined vocal cords 17
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 63: Talented singer with ruined vocal cords 17
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In a luxuriously decorated room on the seventeenth floor, Su He sat bored on the bed. After he was brought here, he would be gone. If it weren't for the fact that the system had been broadcasting his current I'm afraid he'll be bored to death.

When Su Yan was about to come in, he hurriedly lay on the bed and continued to pretend to be in a coma. The door was opened silently, and messy footsteps entered the room, accompanied by a line of sight that Su He couldn't ignore.

"Wake him up." Su Yan looked at Su He proudly, his heart was very happy, as long as this person is gone, Feng Ze will be his sooner or later, he will not allow Feng Ze to like him anyone of their own.

Su He opened his eyes when the other party was about to touch him, and a pair of clean and clear eyes directly stunned the visitor.

In those eyes that look so good and fascinated, there is an endless darkness, enough to make people lost in it and unable to extricate themselves. "Stand aside." Su He said lazily, resting his chin in one hand.

The man in black obediently stood aside, Su He's voice was very low, only the man in black who was facing him heard it, and the others hadn't noticed anything wrong.

Even if I thought it was strange, in this situation where I was strong and the enemy was weak, they were ignored by them.

Seeing Su He woke up, Su Yan immediately became happy, he walked slowly in front of Su He, wanting to see the other party's fearful appearance, but the one he met was a well-behaved innocent Face.

This made Su Yan, who planned to vent his anger and let Ming Yu know that Feng Ze was not accessible to anyone, felt a little tight in his chest. After doing these things, the target you wanted to scare was not at all. I feel that this feeling of powerlessness makes Su Yan, who has been repeatedly beaten, a little unbearable.

"Ming Yu, do you know what your situation is now?" Thinking of Ming Yu's current situation, Su Yan was happy again. As long as the night was over, he would see how the other party still had a face In front of Feng Ze.

Su He blinked his eyes and looked like a little white rabbit, "I know." Su Yan, who originally wanted to scare Ming Yu proudly, was suffocated in his throat again. I can't go down, my chest feels tight and uncomfortable.

How to answer this, Su Yan, who was interrupted by Su He's unruly playing cards and interrupted the rhythm, after suffering for a while, decided not to care so much, he sneered, "It's good to know." He clapped his palms, and immediately walked out from behind him four men who looked unbearable to look directly at.

These four and the men in black behind Su Yan are obviously not at the same level, some are fat, some have scars on their faces, some are lame with birthmarks on their faces, and some have cross-eyed eyes .

Su He looked at Coke, and didn't know where Su Yan found such four people. They were ugly in their own way, and it must have taken a lot of thought. His posture didn't change, so he looked at the four people from beginning to end and sighed, "It's really hard for you to let Young Master Su find such special people."

Su Yan... Su Yan felt heartbroken, obviously he was here to do bad things, why now there is a feeling that the status of the two is reversed, he has always been domineering, and feels that everyone else should hold his own Su Yan, for the first time, had the illusion that he was at a disadvantage.