3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life QTACF » Vol 2 Chapter 86: Useless is a scholar 3
Quick Transmigration As A Cannon Fodder To Be The Winner In Life Vol 2 Chapter 86: Useless is a scholar 3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Cangzhou relies on the Canglan River to exist. Because of the developed water trade, Cangzhou is also very prosperous. There are often literati and writers here to write poems to express their feelings.

Over time, Cangzhou has become an ideal holy place in the minds of many scholars. "It is a lifelong regret for scholars who are not in Cangzhou." Mr. Zhou once said this after traveling all over Cangzhou.

Since then, as long as there are scholars who have the opportunity, they have to go to Cangzhou, so Cangzhou is very rich in learning, second only to the Kyoto official school.

There are not many scholars who come and go in Cangzhou every day, so when a handsome scholar walks in at the city gate, people just take a second glance. To them, a scholar who is not talented is nothing at all. what.

Su He intends to follow Zhao Minghan's teacher's intention, first go to his teacher and friend, and finally use the ability of the other party to enter the official school. This world is different from the world Su He has experienced before. He is really an ordinary scholar now, and he may die at any time.

The friend is a master of the Cangzhou official school, named Chu Qingmo, who usually lives in the official school dormitory. Just after Su He had inquired about the news with a good-natured old man, he heard a surprised male voice, "Brother Minghan?"

The smile on Qing Shuyuan's face froze for a while, and quickly returned to its original state, "But I haven't seen each other for a day, how did Brother Minghan become so polite and polite, I always remember Ming Brother Han, I'm worried that Brother Ming Han will not go well on the road." His eyebrows converged, and a melancholy color appeared between his eyebrows, making the surrounding air ambiguous for no reason.

"Could it be that brother Minghan is still angry because of my intrusion at night not long ago, and I was also worried when I heard the movement. After all, brother Minghan and I have a lot of fate." affection emerges in his eyes.

The night intrusion he was talking about was the night when Su He entered this body. It was almost like Su He had just entered this body. Before the system could copy the original owner's memory to him, the other party broke in After leaving the room, he went straight to Zhao Minghan's bed. Su He took a step back, "Young Master Qing is too concerned, there is still one more step ahead."

This time, Qing Shuyuan didn't stop him, but after Su He turned around, his eyes became gloomy, and then he took a few steps to the shadow on the side, "Don't be angry, Xiao An, I really care about him. It's boring, it's just that you fit in with that body and want to help you get it over."

Under the shadow, the affection in Qing Shuyuan's eyes was no longer concealed, and he stared at the transparent boy floating beside him. Even if she is in a state of soul at this time, it can be seen that she is a rare beauty. It is Su Yi'an who took Zhao Minghan's body in the plot.

"Remember what you said, Zhao Minghan is just the host of my future body. If you feel affection for him, I will never see you again." The little arrogance of the beautiful boy is not annoying. , but even more distressing, at least for Qing Shuyuan.

He repeatedly comforted Su Yi'an, and after noticing the strange eyes cast by the people around him, he restrained his expression, glanced coldly at the people around him, and left in a hurry.

After these people left, the system hurriedly followed Su He and played the picture just now to Su He. Although the system can no longer monitor others from a distance, it can monitor in person, but it cannot be too far away from the host.