Where am I? | O N E

Before I start this off, I just wanted to tell you that I've watched a few different videos giving me info about Wally, but most of them were long and boring so...yeah. I'm just here, writing a fanfic, not knowing 100% of the lore except for what I've heard. Hopefully, you enjoy tho <3

°°°°

" So, the next time I'm free is -" The male in front of me with blue hair started to ramble on about days or whatever.

Right now, I was on a date with a guy named Greg. He was pretty boring, to be honest. Lately, I've been going on dates with rando's, just to find good things in life. Unfortunately, none of these guys were interesting to me, all of their dating profiles lying.

Well, actually, I think I have work that day... maybe umm..." I didn't like this one bit. Too bad I had to cut it off. " Oh man...I'm really sorry to do this to you, Greg, but it's really late, and I have work tomorrow morning. Also, I think the bus is almost here, so I gotta dash!" I interrupted, sat some money down on the table, and sped walked out of the place...Adleast I didn't lie.

I sat at the bus stop, tapping my foot on the ground impatiently. Gosh, how I wanted to go home and relax on my uncomfortable, cheap mattress. Although it was a horrible bed, right now I was really starting to appreciate it.

And as if God answered my prayers, the bus showed up. As I climbed on, I paid the tole and walked to the back of the bus, only because not many people sat in the back.

I took in a deep breath and looked at the scenery outside of the window.

It was gray and rainy out, Most of the trees were dead, and this part of town was more so the hood, well, at least the part we were riding in right now.

I felt the ride pulling me into a blank state of mind, although not blank at the same time. Many thoughts were running inside of my head at the moment, one of the major ones being sleep. The one I wanted the most and needed.

As my eyelids got heavy, the lights from the inside of the bus started to fade and almost flicker. I decided to give in to my desires and let the tiredness swallow me whole...

" Here's your stop!"

" AHHHHHH! " I screamed at the top of my lounges as I got thrown out of the doors. I was thrown from the sky and now falling. Luckily, I landed in a bush. Da*m, who kicked me? And where was I?

••••

Sorry for the short chapter, although I hope you enjoyed. Also don't worry about Wally, you'll meet him sooner or later 😉