Welcome | F I V E

Wally had covered my eyes, and by the time he took his ands off of my eyes, I appeared in the colorful neighborhood from my dream. " So, Y/n Dear, I planned on giving you a tour. Is that alright? " Wally took my hand and asked me. " Yeah, that's alright. " I answered with a smile. " Oh, and one key detail, do try to hold and to me while your here, it's just that your body isn't phisicaly here like I would prefer, so until I find a good enought talisman that'll supstitute me. " Wally informed me. " Wait, what will happen? " I asked with worry.

"Your spirit is here, but not you phisical body, so your spirit will fall through the ground and into a empty abyss. Your body will be in your house and you will be annonced dead. And while your're getting your pulse checked, and having your memorial service, and being burried into the ground, you will still be falling. " Wally's answer had chills running down my spine. The thought of that was horrible. " Oh..um... okay..." I whispered to myself. " Anywho, the first person on our list is Poppy! " Wally sped up his walking and directed up to a big, colorful barn.

" Poppy is gonna love you, but don't forget Y/n, be very polite. " Wally instructed me and walked us to a room with a couch and a giant bell.

" Poppy, someone's here to meet you!~" Wally called out as he rang the bell about thirty times in a row. " Good morning, Wally...isn't it awful early - Oh Lord, have mercy on me!" A giant colorful bird woman with a strong country accent yelled and ducked behind the couch.

" Please, Poppy...that's no way to treat a new neighbor..." Wally closed his eyes and shook his finger with his free hand. " My apologies...Wally, we need to talk right now. " The bird woman I now know as Poppy said sternly. " Nu-uh-uh! My new friend Y/n here's a bit...limitless of where she can go so I can't let her and go, but whatever it is, I'm sure you can say it in front of her. " Wally smirked and put his head on my shoulder.

" Where... did she come from Wally? " Poppy wore a nervous smile when she asked that. " Oh, nowhere really..." Wally lied. " I was born at night, but I wasn't born last night, Wally! You better explain this right now! " Poppy yelled, but Wally had walked us out of her barn and onto a different path.

" Sorry about that, my darling. I guess you shouldn't wake a hen before the sun rises, huh?" He smiled at me and tightened his grip on my hand, although it was gentle. I decided not to respond to him. Instead, I was thinking about my situation.

°°°°

" Okay, this is the next stop. Julie Joyful's house. " He said as we walked up to a house that was red with flowers all over it.

" Knock, Knock, Knock, you here, Julie?" Wally asked and put his head in the already open door. " Yeah, I'm home Wally, go ahead and come inside!" An almost high-pitched female voice sweetly yelled.

The farther we walked into the house, a wonderful smell followed and led us to the girl. She was beautiful, maybe a little shorter than me, and had yellow skin with a cute little orange nose. Her hair was in two, blonde, pigtails, but I could tell that it was long. The last notable thing about her appearance was her two horns.

" Wow, is this a new neighbor? Hello, I'm Julie. What's your name? " The girl eataticly asked and walked up to me, inspecting my outfit, hair, and face. " I'm Y-Y/n..." I stuttered and smiled at her. " Where are you from?" Julie questioned me. " I'm from earth? " I answered. " Oh, I've never heard of that place before but that's cool!" She smiled back at me and shook my hand. That was strange...she doesn't know what earth was?

" Anyways, that's all we wanted, see you later Julie. " Wally waved with his free hand and walked us out. He was moving pretty quickly.

°°°°°

Wally had taken me all around the town to see everyone there. Everyone here was unique and had different looks. For example, their nose shapes, fur colors, amount of limbs, and other cool stuff.

°°°°°