Planning | 34

" Well, thank you! It's okay if you don't, but do you have a hologram projector?"  I asked with a gentle smile. " Yes, and I think I know what you're on to."

*****

.

.

.

" Okay, also before we start planning this all out, I want to thank you so much!" I took a hold of Robo-Wally's hands and looked up towards him. He wore a smile but was a robot and couldn't convey emotions, but that's alright.

" No problem. Though, there is a problem actually...I can't project an 3D image, only 2D, so I would have to have someone be controlling to hologram at all times, which could be risky if anyone made physical contact with you, but it's worth a shot. " He explained and started showing tiny holograms, showing a Wally with a jumpsuit on.

" I need you to be ready to be swift and stealthy when it's time." Robo instructed the Wally on the hologram phone. " What are you two talking about? " I pointed to it, but then one of them hung up. " Time will tell Y/n, time will tell..." Robo-Wally spoke mischievously, making me smile.

****

After going over the plan with Robo, I decided to explore and try to befriend other Wally's down here. Maybe even find out why this place exists.

Looking at all of the doors with no hinges, I randomly picked a red door with a bridge looking symbol on the front.

I quickly twisted the handle and stepped inside, looking around stealthy in case someone were to pop out of a random corner.

This house seemed like the opposite of Wally's. If something was red back there, it was blue here. There were paintings in a room like how Wally had it, but it was all paintings of him.

" Excuse you, don't you know it's rude to just bust in someone's house without their permission!" I heard a familiar voice yell out in anger.

" Oh, I am terribly sorry-.....sir....." I looked up to see a handsome, frustraited  faced Wally. He had red hair, a purple flower earing, his sweater had a light shade of purple and a darker one, and his pants were red. He was very handsome.

" What even are you supposed to be...?" He scoffed, and  turned up his....okay well, he didn't turn up his nose because he doesn't have one, but if he did I'm sure he would have. " I'm a human girl named Y/n from earth..." I introduced myself with a nervous smile.

The Wally then gave me a smirk, causing me to blush ear to ear. " Hm... okay...I'm Wally, but people here like to call me Opposite." Opposite shook my hand. " Nice to meet you...opposite... but what are you the opposite of?" I raised a brow, intresed to find out the answer.

" I'm the opposite of whatever Wally people like to call 'Original'." While saying original, he put up finger quotes and rolled his eyes. " I really hate that guy. He's always so loud and pushy. "

****

After talking with Opposite for a whole longer and getting to know him better, I wanted to meet a few other Wally's since they are all so friendly.

I picked a grey door next and knocked on it, not wanting whoever lied behind to get mad for me breaking in. No one answered, so I grabbed the handle, but unexpectedly fell through the ground.

*****

You have no idea how much I love doing this 😈