I do....not | 72

*

**

***

" Is she....alive..?"

" No, I'm pretty sure she's dead."

" She was alive when I found her..."

" Wait, I feel a heart beat...! "

My...my face....cold hands on my face....Also, my head hurted, a lot, and the voices surrounding me were unfamiliar. I can't remember the last thing that happened, so I need to wake up.

Wake up

Wake up

Wake up

Wake up!

" Oh yes, you're alive!" A strange boy in front of me that looked like......Wally said. Half of his skin was a dark blue, while the other side was a light blue. He also had on a wedding veil and suite, but nevermind that...I'm in a mysterious place surronded by mysterious people, so I have no time to be inspecting peoples features.

" Who-...who are you.....?" I backed away from him. " I'm your boyfriend, what are you talking about? Well, actually, I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore...I actually had other plans~" The Wally looking person leaned in close to give me a kiss, but I pushed him away.

" I'm single right now, also, I don't know you...!" I stood up and turned away from the unknown Wally, but then he tightly grabbed my hand. " Wait, you can't go yet..I have something to show you!" He pulled on my arm even harder. I was going to decline, but it was seriously hurting, so I went along with him.

" I hope you love it, but not as much as you love me, my darling. I just wish that you were dead, then we might be able to enjoy this better. " The Wally sat me down at a bench and handed me a box with something moving in it. " What....what is this...?" I raised a brow, scared to see what was inside. " Just open it!" He giggled, so I just went ahead and did it.

" Ahhhhh!" I screamed as some hind of...animal jumped out on me.

" W-what...what is that?!" I tried to push it off but it just wouldn't let go. " Don't you like it? It's a cute little puppy!" The Wally smiled and gave me a kiss on my cheek. " Single, remember? Also, thanks for the...skeleton puppy...I kinda need to go now though, I have to find Wally. " I stood up and handed him the weird dog. " Wait, I am Wally, silly, and I need to be your guide, you don't even know your way around. " Wally suggested, and of course I didn't want to get lost, so I agreed.

" Alright, so what do you wanna see first?" Wally asked me. " Well, I wanna see the way to Home...where is that?" I asked trying to get away from his grip. " This is is home..your new home, and speaking of home...we're here!" Wally twirled in a circle. It's just that we're not at Home...we're at some kind of bar....but myabe this is his Home, and he has some sort of portal and that's how I can get back.

The second we stepped in, all kinds of monsterouis looking people crowded around us.

" Oh Wally, you really do have a girlfriend...I can't belive it!"

" Awww, you two look so stinking cute together!"

" You two should kiss to make it official!"

" I'm so jealous of him, she's so pretty!"

" I can't wait for it to happen!"

The strangers breathed down our necks, but it was pretty uncomfterable.

" Stop it guys, give her a break!" Wally pulled me away from everyone and sat us down at a booth.

The booth was really pretty. There were skeleton butterflies fluttering around, fire fly lights, candles, and other things that really brightened up the mood.

" What do you wanna order? " Wally handed me a menu in some strange coded language. " Number one, I'm not hungry, and number two, I just wanna go back to Home..!" I put the menu down and pleaded. " Alright, but one more thing first...." Wally laughed and then slid out of the chair so that he could neal down in front of me.

" Y/n...would you marry me?"  Wally asked....and for a moment, I almost said yes....but I stopped myself. This wasn't Wally, so I couldn't possibly, also....I'm broken up with him now.

" Wally-....No, random stranger....I don't even know you, so why would I marry you?" I stood up and turned to walk away, but then I tripped over my dress.

What dress you may be asking?

Same here, I have no idea! I know I don't really recall what happened earlier, but still, I don't remember putting this on...

After falling down, I picked myself up along with the dress and trotted out of there as quickly as possible.

I found my way to this strange arch that was along a path, but uhm....unfortunatly it must've been some kind of trap, because then I fell through a hole.

****