I forgot | 62

*

**

***

Things have been going quite amazing with Wally back by my side.. but let's not mention that kiss from the night at the circus. It's a complicated thing...probably just him acting like that because he watched all of Lovesick's memories, so the romantic thoughts most likely stayed a little.

Any who, Wally was out, ' Reconnecting ' with the neighbors, so I was bored waiting for his arrival, so I decided to check Wally's picture book again.

My heart dropped the second I saw the photo of Cloudia.. Remember when I saw her in the void that last time? Yeah, then I left her there. How the heck could I forget?

Taking a deep breath in, I turned to one of Home's windows. " Home, please hold this for me..Also, fetch me when I'm ready to come out, mkay?" I sighed and took off my necklace, placing it on the couch before I fell through the ground.

The drop was long, and how do I know that? I was getting suffocated the whole way down until I got to a swimming state where I could finally breathe.

" Oh my Lordie Lord.." I groaned as I took air into my lounges, then back out.

Barley, even trying to listen into my surroundings, I heard the voice of a woman, which I'm assuming was Cloudia, talking to herself.

" O-oh, Wally..yes, tea for you, and you're girlfriend..!" Her voice spoke shakily, offering an empty cup to a floating stuffed animal that's the color blue. " Oh, yes, mummy, I want my girlfriend to join us!" Cloudia spoke in a very deep voice. " Yes, yes, a tea party for us all!" She then held up a porcelain doll that looked exactly like me, like pretty identical.

" C-Cloudia.." I called out, swimming over to her. " Aghhhhhaaa!" She screamed, startling me. " You it's y-you..!" Cloudia pointed and rubbed my cheeks with her thumbs. " You left me..." Her facial expression seemed to darken.

" I'm sorry, really sorry, I promise..it wasn't my fault.. but I'm here now, aren't I? " I gave a nervous smile, hoping I could earn her forgiveness.

" No.. you should be punished.. You see this.....this bag of shards, this goes to your little portal! I'm sure that you really want this, and for that.. you'll have to play a little game~, " Wally's adoptive mother whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

" Please, C-Cloudia.. just give me the bag... you have no idea how important it is to me...!" I pleaded, holding to the bottom of her raggedy dress.

" No! We have to play a game if you want to make it out alive!" She stuck her tongue out at me and began to float in a different way than usual. 

Cloudia's hands were by her sides, and her eyes were white. Her hair that's usually up in a bun was just sticking up. Lastly, her skin was no longer blue, but instead gray, and lightning was shooting out of her fingertips.

" RUN "   Cloudia squealed and started shooting lightning at me. The void wasn't exactly a good place to be chased in. I had just learned how to swim in real life, but it's way harder here since gravity is way more different here. 

Another problem I have is that the main source of light is the weapons shooting out of her fingers, and there is no place to hide!

" Please, Cloud....Cloudia..I'm sure that we-...that we can find a way to work this out..." I painted for air but then remembered a secret weapon I harbored. I had the help of Home, although I just hopped that her was listening. 

" Yeeehoww, Yeehowwww,     YEEEEHHOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and as expected, my special necklace began to fall down from above. I just had to make sure it didn't fall down too far, and I had to make sure I was touching the woman trying to kill me at the moment. 

So in a swift movement, I grabbed Cloudia's hand, which left a very visible and painful burn on my arm and hand, and then I grabbed the necklace, quickly chanting, " Wally, Wally, Wally.." Then we appeared back in Mind Space.

" WHAT aM I DOIng HeRE?! "  Cloudia pounced on me, kind of like Julie did. Little did she know that this was MY world, which means my choice on what happens. I decided on putting the violent woman in handcuffs, and made her tied to a chair. 

" Tsk, tsk, tsk....I am not one to be messed with, Ms. Cloudia...However, you are my best friend's mother, so I won't be too hard on you. Just kidding, nothing bad will happen to you..for a matter of fact, I'm helping you. You do miss Wally, correct?" I raised a brow and leaned in close to Cloudia with a smile. 

I then imagined Wally, and so he showed up in front of us. 

" Hey, Wally, nice to see ya! I was wondering if you could keep her busy for a while, thanks!" I gave him a quick hug and snatched the bag of portal shards from Cloudia's back pocket and left, surprisingly showing up back at Home. 

" T-Thanks, Home..I could've died.." I let out a sigh and patted the wall..But now, I might actually be able to make it back home. I mean, there is no telling that Cloudia collected each and every shard, but she might've. This might be some sort of puzzle piece and all I need to do is cut my fingers on each and ever piece of glass trying to put them together, so maybe it'll work..But right now I have more important matters to attend, for example, my burned skin that is bruised by lightning. 

*****