More Comforting | 41

.

.cory kenshin reaction to fnaf trailer

.

My next client was Barnaby, which I felt super duper bad for.

Remember when he kidnaped me and Wally ate his arm? Well, I didn't remember that.

" Uh...hey, Y/n....before I get to say what I wanna say, I need to apologize about what I've done..." Barnaby took a few steps closer, confusing me, which he noticed. " You know what I'm talking about...that sickness thing were I wanted to kiss ya and shit-...sorry...stuff..." He took a seat in the chair across from me with a small smile.

" Oh, uhm...it's alright..." I spoke and tried to get a good look at his missing limb, but I didn't want to be nosy. " I see ya trying to take a look, come sit on my lap so you can see better...!" Barnaby patted his leg, and I hesitently took a seat.

His whole arm was missing, which was obvious... but it wasn't wrapped up in a cast or anything, just out if I'm being honest.

I reached out to touch it, which he let me. Barnaby flinched, but let me continue to do so.

" Alright, that's enough for one setting." Barnaby leaned back in the chair with his eyes clothes. " So uh...what was your problem if you don't mind me asking?" I leaned in, trying not to stutter. " Oh, yeah... It's very small, and there's nothing you can do about it, but there's something wrong with me...I'm a bad friend." He answered, which also confused me. It's not like I know much about his personal life or life at all, really.

" My friend likes this....girl... she's really pretty, ya' know? And it turns out... I like her too... It's not really a coincidence or anything. she's really cool and stuff..." Barnaby tapped his foot on the ground.

" Aww, Barnaby's got a crush? Did I hear that right~" I cooed and leaned in closer to him with a smirk.

I guess I messed up his dating chances, but I can still help.

He's in love with Poppy, but Howdy has a crush on her too, and since I took Barnaby to the dance, he thinks that she thinks that he likes me when really it's her!

" Totally, Barnaby....I'm up for a game of match maker, but right after I listen to everyone in the towns problems, okay?"
I told him and pushed him out as Jullie walked up to us.

" Oh, good morning, Y/n!" Jullie waved as she got closer. " Good morning, Jullie! Thanks for coming." We extanged smiled and sat down.

" So...what seems to be the problem?" I asked and took out my note pad, remembering that I forgot to write down what Barnaby had said.

" Okay, well, so like, I'm not from here. I moved her not recently but not too long ago. I've been here for forever, though, so I am from here, but originally, I lived in a cave. " Jullie told me with lots of hand motions.

" I miss my mother and 3 sisters, even though they didn't like me on the outside... I knew they did on the inside. Oh, and did I mention my dad got eaten by a bear? Crazy, right?" Jullie spoke happily, even on the last part...

" Oh uh, alright..." I wrote what she said down. " Anyways, that's all I needed to say. I don't have anything else, bye now!" Jullie waved and walked off.

****

I'm writing this at camp rn, so sorry I uploaded it late, and sorry that it's short. The instructors want to compliment me on my rad art skills.