Kidnapped | 25

****

I walked out of one of Home's windows and just walked around the negiborhood for awhile whist staying hidden amoungst the trees. From inspectation I am guessing that there is a love infection or sickness going on or something like that. I've also noticed that it spreads from phisical effection towards others, like kissing. It kind of reminded me of a zombie apocolypes from one of those movies. All I needed to do was avoid physical contact with everyone around me. It would be easy to tell who is infected or not because they have black marks on where they were kissed. I wish that I could go back to that cave thing with all of the different Wally's.

" I've been looking all over for you, Y/n!"

A voice startled me, causing me to jump and turn around to face them.

" Oh, it's you, Bob. You frightned me little guy..." I let out a relived sigh. " I am not a 'little guy', how dare you insult me in such a way!" He whisper-yelled defencivly. " Sure...if you say so. So do you know which people here are infected or not? I know Poppy, Jullie, Sally, Barnaby, and Wally are..." I asked and bent down to his level. " Well for starters, I don't know anyone here's name so I don't know how well I'll be able to answer that....But, I do know that the bird is safe, the master puppet is safe, so I don't know what you're talking about there, the mailman is safe, and I'm pretty sure that's all. " Bob told me which confused me.

Wally is in fact infected with the sickness, so what the heck?

" What do you mean by-"

* Bang *

****

I woke up with a throwbing headache. I couldn't see a thing around me, It was pitch black. The thing is, I'm pretty sure that I'm blind folded and my arms are tied up by rope I'm assuming. The thing was it was really tight and hurting my poor innocent wrists. I must have been kidnaped. Going through the possibilities of who it could have been, it's most deffinitly Wally. He had sniffed me down even though he doesn't have a nose. He had also showed up to my house, which I'm not sure if that's my fault or his, it's still strange. And the cherry to top it all off is that he exploded the portal when I left so yeah. The point of what I'm trying to say is that Wally isn't being sneaky about anything.

I want to try not to blame him for this though. He is sick or under some kind of spell.

" Is...Is anyone there? " I called out, hearing a slight echo afterwards. I didn't get an answer. " Home, can you like um....untie me or something...?" I asked before hearing giggles in responce. Then, I the ropes tying my legs got loose, but not my hands. " Thanks bud....but I meant my hands...?" I sighed until my blindfold was taken off, revealing the tall man before me...

****

lol ;)