The Void...Again | 31

.

.

.

The darkness is swarming around me like a pack of wolves looking at fresh meat...Or a warm blanket. However, I describe it...it feels nice. I am guessing I am now in the void... Again...Normally, the thought of being here would alarm me, but right now, it felt so peaceful. It definitely made me feel better than I had these last couple of days. Ever since that fifth kiss, I felt like my body was dying inside and out. I remember before passing out, my skin was pale, and I was freezing cold. After that, I couldn't bear to open my eyes again, well, until now. When I was in the supposed hospial room, there was this one Wally that was constantly being called, 'Sweetheart'. He really helped brighten my mood, even though I couldn't see him.

For example, if I was getting an injection or shot, he would hold my hand tight but gentle at the same time. He would also would sometimes give me kisses anywhere on my face except for my lips. I wish that was Wally. Well, it is, but the normal Wally, the one that's not sick at the moment and has deadly kisses and displays of affection. Oh, Wally... I missed him...

Oh well, that doesn't matter because I am in the void. There was something...different and slightly noticeable about the place. I saw small, glowing, crystal,  shards floating around the place. It kind of reminded me of the milky way, minus the extra color. It was honestly breathtaking.

After taking in the scenery for a while longer, I flew over to a smaller group of crystals and inspected them. I placed one in my hand and stroked it across it. Suprisinly, my finger disappeared. I flipped it over in awe, looking for my finger, but it didn't show up. On the other side of wherever my finger went, I didn't feel anything...but thats alright. This is a missing puzzle piece in getting the portal back and finding my way back home.

I collected about 20 of them and put them in my pocket for the time being, that was until I got distracted by something strange. It was a puppet person that I recognized, along with some other stuff around them. It was Claudia, Wally's adoptive mother.

****

Cliffhangers are the best when you give them to others 😈