The Party | 67

*

**

***

Alright, so that little mishap is solved...for now... I actually wonder how they'll safely get him out of there without getting bitten.

Anyway, I have problems myself, such as figuring out how to plan my boyfriend a suprise party without him figuring out.

It's just that I can't do it in Home, because even though we both have a secret we're keeping from Wally, he is his best friend, so he's bound to tell.

The neighbor's houses were too small, and I'm not such which one of them would even be stealthy enough, so thats a problem.

I guess I'll just have to ask a Wally for help...but that wouldn't exactly work because it's all of their birthdays, so I don't wanna force them to do my didn't work, when only one of them get a party, so I guess not. I'll just have to plan it by myself, maybe.

At that very second, though, a hole  opened in the ground, and an envelope flew up into the air. Luckily, I caught it.

An invitation was inside, and it read;

" 𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔜/𝔫. 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔚𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶'𝔰 𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔦𝔰 𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱. 𝔓.𝔖., 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔚𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔞𝔰 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔩 :) "

I immediately jumped up with a smile and skipped on my way to get Wally when I remembered I needed to get him a gift.

What gift could Wally want when he has everything he dreams of? And the other Wally's are a problem. The only thing I can think of for them is a hug for each and every one of them.

Maybe a golden apple... a golden apple sounds nice, right? Or maybe a speech? I just don't know what to get him...

Oh, I know now! It's something I'm sure he'll be glad to see since that's something he doesn't have!

For real, this time, I skipped over to Wally's room, and just as I was about to open the door, I saw that it was open, just barely.

" Oh, Y/n...I-...ughhh....."

Wally groaned, causing me to peak in just a bit more. I saw him on his bed with something in his hands that I couldn't see from this position.

( Don't think of anything other than what it is. 🤨 )

He then held out his hand, and a girl who looked identical to me appeared.

" Y/n, I need to get this off of my chest...You've been running through my mind this whole time, and you being my girlfriend isn't good enough for me...I need something...someonemore..." Wally muttered, making my heart drop.

He is expecting a new neighbor, I knew it!

Apparently, though, Wally heart my so-called silent sobs and stood up, causing the Y/n to disappear.

I had to be quick and make it look like I wasn't invading his privacy, so I converted my pose to a downward dog.

" Auggggh, that's the spot! Right there...!" I yelled from outside of the door, pretending to do yoga.

( same with that, I'm watching you 👁👁
                                                                 __

)

" Y-Y/n..did you...did you hear anything that was said...?" Wally wore a worried type expression. " Hear? What? No! I didn't hear anything at all. What are you even talking about? I was just walking by and doing yoga, y'know? Haha. " I lied, praying it sounded convincing, although I'm sure it didn't.

" Oh, uhm...alright..." Wally mumbled, then got down on the ground next to me and started to do the tree pose.

" So....there's a party going on today at the underground... It says that you're allowed to come too if you want. " I suggested, hopping he would accept, because if not, his party up here would be sad and pathetic to the point where it's not even worth being called a party.

" It's alright. I don't know any of them down there except for the ones we met at the scrapbooking club, so I'm sure they only invited me because of you. " Wally shook his head. " Pleaseeee, I really want you to come with me, you're my favorite...!" I begged and stared into his eyes, giving an irresistible look.

" Fine, fine.. I'll go with you. " He stood up and took hold of my left hand. I then gave him a nod and tapped my foot on the ground three times, which caused a slide to appear right underneath us.

When we got to the underground, it was very crowded, yet organized.

The only reference I can think of the the fnaf 1 diner area, but 10x bigger.

There were thousands, and I mean thousands of pedestals thst has each and every Wally to ever exist's name, photo, backstory, and the way they killed Paulina. It was quite interesting.

Also of course everything was either apple themed, or Wally themed unless it was specifically for one Wally, and that Wally only.

" Y/n, you've arrived..!" A familiar feminine voice called out to me and immediately pulled me into a tight hug.

" Aww, look at you two, I'm so jealous~" Genderbent Wally took a step back, admiring me and Wally. I'm not sure if she could tell by the fact that we were holding hands, or someone snitched...

" Oh, uhh...thank..you...?" I exchanged an awkward smile, and then she walked away. " So, princess, what is this party for anyway?" Wally asked, turning to face me, which for some reason had to include letting go of my hand.

" Your birthday, silly!" I smiled and led him around to wherever he wanted to go do, whether that included bobbing for apples, or apple pies in the face.

After we all sang happy birthday, there was an announcement the Wally who planned the party wanted to make.

" Alright, everyWally...and Y/n...thank you all for coming out to celebrate the birthday of Wally Darling today. I hope you all enjoyed, but before we all leave for today, I think we should celebrate Wally. The original. "

The Wally then took a Wally themed remote out of his infinite pocket, and pointed it behind him, making some kind of hologram appear.

It showed Wally's life up until we met.

The pictures of him being born, along with his parents, him at his mom and dad's funeral, him growing up with Cloudia and learning to love her, him graduating from the school of minds, hair, and the school of apples, him and Paulina about to move houses, which was before the hurrinado, him fixing up Home when he moved here and it was abandoned, the neighbors coming, and that was it.

" Happy birthday everyone!" The Wally on stage yelled when the slide show was over and skipped off of stage.

The song P.I.N.K. from the Barbie movie played when the slideshow was on and continued afterwards, although the word Pink was replaced with Apple.

****

Sorry it's rushed, I pushed the wrong button and posted by accident, so I had to hurry up before something went wrong.