The Homeless| 7

.

Wally and I had become closer over these past couple of days. We haven't gone to the neighborhood in a while, though, but luckily, Wally wasn't acting homesick.

" Hey, Y/n, can we go out today? I wanna see something new!" Wally asked and sat on the couch next to me, snuggling me tightly. If you think about it, he was doing that like a child or boyfriend would do.

I now know that Wally likes to.show much physical contact, and I mean lots of it. Hugs, holding hands, laying real close to each other, and other things, but I didn't mind.

" Sure, anywhere specific?" I paused the show I was watching and turned my attention over to him. " The Streets. " He said while kicking his feet. " O-oh... Oh...! Okay. Um sure, we can go there tomorrow. " I answered nervously. " But darling, I want to go today!" He whined and pulled away from me. " F-fine... but you have to stay close to me the whole time. "

°°°°

Wally and I hadn't gone anywhere. To be honest, we just went outside of my house. Why would he even want to go out here? " So eariler today I was looking at your big television, and there was an old man  and his stomach was growing. It was so sad. " Wally replied and looked around every corner for someone who was homeless. " Wally, maybe this isn't the best idea... there are food drives where we could feed people -" I told him before I was interrupted. " But they have food. These people don't!" Wally persisted, causing me to give in. " Fine, but if anything happens, you have to protect me!"

°°°°

Wally and I surprisingly didn't find someone homeless for about 30 minutes. It was a family of three with a mom and two children. " Hello, would you guys like some food?" Wally walked up to the family and asked. "S-sorry, we don't have any money -" " Nope, it's free!" Wally interrupted with a smile. " Oh, there n-no need!" The lady tried to be modest, but Wally insisted and pulled 3 giant food containers out of his back pocket. I wanted to ask how that all fitted in there, but I didn't want to interrupt. He then handed them to the family, and they then started to beam. " Thank you so much, sir!" The son exclaimed. " Yay, I was so hungry!" The daughter laughed. " We really appreciate it sir, what's your name?" The mother thanked him and asked. " Wally, Wally Darling." He bowed and introduced himself.

°°°°

After Wally gave about 20 more people food, he ran out, and we went home for the night. It was getting late. " What made you want to do that?" I asked him and led him to my room. " Well, some people don't have that much...so if we have enough, what's the harm in sharing our blessings?" He answered me with a warm, close-eyed smile.

°°°°

Aw, my heart ^_^ ✨️🩷🥺