The prettiest girl in Heaven | 21

Kinda has something to do with two different TikToks, one with an OC, and one with a Head Cannon ig
*

A little gore?

*
At the moment, I was inside of Home, looking through a picture book of Wally's. Right now, Wally was out looking for the perfect apple.

At first, it showed picture of a couple that looked just like him and a baby, and the other one was a paper that read, 'Wally Darling', 'Jennifer Darling' and 'Daniel Darling', pointing to each family member. The woman had a ponytail and a polkadot dress. The male had a polo shirt with some dress pants. The baby had on a striped rainbow onsie and a wide smile. It was Wally as  a baby!

" Aww, their cute...!" I exclaimed and flipped the page to see a woman with blue skin with a cloud pattern all over and a white afro puff. She was lifting Baby Wally up with a smile. From there on out, there were many more pictures of the both of them together. Maybe she's a sister? Although she looks nothing like the family.

After like, 5 more pages, I found something unsual. It was a human girl with fair skin, brown wavy hair, thick plumpy lips, and a wonderful body ( Looks like to Paulina from Mario), and if I'm not mistaken, it looked like it was none other than the model, makeup and hair designer, singer, and actress. I know, it's a lot, but she was my childhood crush in the past. Anyways, in the photo, Wally was in there with her. At first, I thought that he had edited himself in there, but he couldn't have since. I'm pretty sure that kinda stuff doesn't exist here. It wasn't only that picture. It was many more.

" I wonder what this is supposed to mean..."

" That's Wally's crush."

" Who said that!" I called out to the mysterious voice which I've never heard before. " You Stuid, I'm Home, you always ignore me, now what's going on?" The voice yelled. " Home can't talk, I'm not that stupid." I scoffed and folded my arms. " Whatever, then, I guess you don't want your question answered then. " The voice spoke sternly, a tone of sarcasm in their voice.  " Fine! You're Home or whatever, now just explain!" I yelled out of anger and made a pouty face.

" Okay....let's see....That is Paulina Miller, maybe the only semi-tolaritable human being one earth...er-...that was on earth. " 'Home' answered. " Okay... but what relation does she have towards Wally? I know they don't have the internet here..." I tapped my chin in a state of ponder. " She worked with him on the show, his designer and personal assistant, to be exact. The only problem I had with her was the fact that she was human. Humans are earth scums. " 'Home' insulted and let put a laugh at the last part.

" Sigh...I never heard of her doing anything with the show, besides, I thought you guys were just some cartoon, how is that possible?" I asked him, genuinly confuzzled. " Once he was drawn out, he just existed, like how you seen him before coming back here."

" "I'm Hooooooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeee! " The handsome voice I knew ever so well yelled. " Hey Wally." I waved slightly, my head burried into the nook of the book. " Oh, you two are finally bonding? So cute, my favorite people hangin' out! Wally beamed and patted one of Homes walls and  my head.

" What's tha-......." Wally paused, glaring at the picture book. " It's a picture book. We haven't seen present pictures yet. We did get up to this one, though," I held it up to him, pointing at Paulina. " I didn't know you are friends with other humans!" I smiled, although he kept that glare. " Were... friends...with other humans. Now I'm not...just you!" Wally Perked up, going back to normal.

" What happened to her? Did her....body f-fall?" I asked in worry and closed the book. " Nope, thrown into a fire....!" He bounced his feet. " L-i-a-r....L-i-a-r spells Liar!" Home snickered. " Shut up Home! She was thrown into the fire!" " No she was eaten!" The two bickered.