Woke up and chose violence | 66

*

**

***

So, do you remember that one incident with Jullie when she confessed her feelings to Wally and then attacked me in anger? Well, she can't remember that, but I don't think she'll feel the exact best today.

There's gonna be a town picnic today, and Wally and I are gonna have to announce our current status today...

" So, Y/n, do you think we have everything we'll need?" Wally called out to me from the kitchen. " I think so...But lets run a checklist just in case,"

" Butterfly apples...?"

" Check!"

" Poppy apples...?"

" Check!"

" Star apples?"

" Check!"

" Rainbow apples?"

" Check!"

"Smiley face apples?"

" Check!"

" Cake apples?"

"Check!"

"Bone apples?"

"Check!"

"And last but certainly not least, Wally apples?"

" Er-.....I had them around here somewhere...!" He yelled out and started to rummage through the kitchen, looking for his custom themed apples.

The noice of appliances being thrown was beginning to worry me, so I walked in and went to check on him.

" Sorry, Y/n.....I didn't make them. And..And I know how much you wanted to try em'....I'm so sorry, you're my number one top priority, even over my hair, yet I let you down...." Wally pulled out a smile face sticker and placed it on his forhead upside-down.

Incase your wondering why he did that, he doesn't have eye brows, and his smile never goes away, so it's hard to tell his emotions moat times unless he's willing to make them clear.

One time, he even tried stitching his mouth in a way that would make him always frown.. but that got too bloody and was scaring everyone, so he stopped.

" Hun, take that off..." I frowned and flipped the sticker around. " You didn't do anything wrong, okay? And I'm not your top priority. You are. Lastly, I can just wat something else. You were busy making art out of freaking apples, which took you hours without rest. Not to mention you having to set up the picnic and its games, so how about you go mack sure everything is running fine , and I'll drop these off...?"

" Fine....but promise me you won't do too much. Oh, and also there's heart shaped ones for you, 2d and 3d. Ciya later, sweetie..!" And with that, Wally planted a quick miss on my cheek with his lips and dashed off, grabbing a bag filled with random items and left.

For some reason, unknown Wally's kisses still flustered me. Even though he gave me a total of 267 kisses since we started dating, it still felt magical each time.

I touched my warm cheek with a smile and started to clean up the kitchen counter for Wally. After all, he does so much and could really use the extra help.

I started with putting all of the spices away, then progressed with wiping down the surface, but something made me stop.

I spotted a thick tablet sized thingamagig with Wally on the screen. It featured an instructional video guide to cooking his special apples, which turned out to be a commercial telling you to buy them pre-pacaked in the stores.

₱Ʉ₱₱Ɇ₮ ₴ⱧØ₩~𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 X 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें