Match-Maker | 58

Dude I can't wait, next chapter we get to keep Wally for ourself and we don't even have to lose him. Yippie!

*

**

***

****

Sigh...DeadShot is gone...it's fine though I guess, I'll keep myself busy with the other Wally's, but not today. Today I'm playing match maker with Barnaby..And I know that I'll be backstabbing Howdy..but just look at Barnaby..! He has only one arm for crying out loud! Besides he's never liked anyone before, so I need to make sure he doesn't embarass himself.

First, I went over Poppy's and tried to tell her how amazing Barnaby is.

" Sooo....isn't Barnaby so blue to the fact that it's handsome?" I hit her shoulder playfuly, but then she pushed me off of her because I was being too rough. " I mean..if that's how you want to describe him then, alright..But I thought that you had a thing for Wally.." Poppy raised a brow at me suspitiously. " It's not like I like him..or W-Wally..! But I was just thinking that our good ol' pal Barn was your type. " I smiled and took a picture of him I had in my pocket.

I know that that sounds creepy, but it's not. It's just that I drew on the photo a bit to better enhance his features.

" Yeah, uh no..the other day he told me that he had a taste for chicken..I may be a Hen, but it's still him saying that he wants to murder me.." Poppy shivered and took the picture from my hand and ripped it into peices which I didn't blame her for. I mentliy face plamed.

After that, I went over to the gazibo behind of Home where Barnaby was sitting there waiting, wearing a goofy smile.

" Hey, Y/n, what did she say?" Barnaby patted the chair in front of him. " Well uhm...she doesn't really feel the same...but that's only for right now. Maybe you should maybe lay off the sweet talking for a bit.." I let out a nervous giggle. " I thought t was smooth..!" He let out a displeased sigh at himself. " What if I tried it on you..that might give you some ideas. " I backed out and cleared my thoat, thinking about the role I wanted to play.

Once I found the thought, I walked back in front of him and made myself look like a damsel in distress.

" Oh, Barnaby..I know it sounds ever so sudden, but I've fallen inlove with you since the moment our eyes met.." I cupped his cheeks into my palms. " I know it's a selfish thought, I have it all of the time..but I go mad whenever I see you socializing with anyone else..I just want you for myself, and soon, I'll claim what's mine~"

I let him go and then backed up, taking a look at Barnaby to try and see if he actually took in my advise...Although I wasn't sure if he did or not..it seemed that he was in a daze.

" Barnaby..." I snapped my fingers impatienly. " O-Oh..sorry Y/n...I j-just got distracted by s-something..." The dog turned around, covering his face. I must have been too flirty, haha..!

" Barnaby, calm down, it was all fake and we're just friends..!" I smiled reasuringly and turned him Barnaby around.

" Unfortunualty..."

" What was that?"

" Nothing.."

After that, we went back and forth, sharring romantic sayings and words until he could do it without stammbering over his words. We then did some dancing and went over conversation starters. I'm now sure the next time he goes to talk to Poppy, she'll be head over heels!

****

I can't wait!!!!