Wally Busters | 39

.
After coming up with another plan on how to save Wally, I decided to go back underground for a sandwich break. It's important to keep your protein up, y'know?

I'm just kidding, guys, haha.

I actually went in the bunker so I could talk to Commander Wally.

The second I got down there, I was bombarded by claps and cheers from all different kinds of Wally's, and it really made me smile.

Anyway, I went to his office where we had lots of buttons, but not as many as Rainbow Wally.

" It's nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Commander Wally, at your service. " Commander Wally shook my hand, then bowed. " Same to you, sir," I smiled. " Anyways, I was wondering if Robo-Wally could make a few holograms of me on one of your helicopters and then we can use that as a method to get to him if you didn't mind...?' I raised a brow, hoping i would get the wanted answer.

" Sure, anything to get the world safe. " He gave me a salute and walked me to his chamber of helicopters and other war tools.

" Wow, this room is so cool!" I spoke in awe, looking at all the different colored helicopters.

There were rainbow, red, orange, all the other colors of the rainbow, and different other colors and patterns.

" Can I borrow the pink one?" I asked as I gazed over its features. " Sure. " Wally gave a thumbs up.

I buckled up and sat down in the pilot seat. I flew it up above ground and back inside Home, only to see Wally easily hitting down helicopters that was being thrown at him and flinging it off somewhere.

" Robo!" I yelled and waved from the air, looking down at the robot. With that, he nodded his head and cloned me and the helicopter, making 19 different clones.

They had identical movements to me, which was a bit creepy.

After quickly gaining Love Sick Wally's attention, ( Isn't that a fitting name for him? Especially since this is a love sickness! ) I flew around him in circles and called out to him using a mega phone.

"Hello my darling Wally, I'm all the way up here, come save me from Barnaby kissing me!" I called out to him with a smirk.

He then turned around to see me, his whole mood changing in seconds.

" Oh, Y/n my love, I've been wondering where you went~" Wally cooed and held out his tentacles to grab me. Well, it wasn't me. It was a clone of me.

" What...?" Wally looked around at all of the different mess in confusion, but the confusion quickly turned into anger.

Wally then began to try and knock us out of the air in desperate attempts to find the real one until I was the only one left.

I was now in desperate attempts not to die, so I turned to the hologram Barnaby beside me and fake kissed him, causing the giant to fume smoke.

" You are mine, and mine only, Y/n!" He yelled, shaking the ground. Well, I'm assuming it did because the Wally's on the ground was holding on to whatever was stable for their lives.

A few left after that, like the Prep-Rally Wally's, but a few stayed for support and because they were forced to by the Commander. The others that stayed were holograms of some that might have left.

" You aren't the boss of me, Wally! I'm my own person, and I will love whoever I want to love... and I especially won't be loving you anytime soon if you keep up this act!" I yelled in anger when really I wanted him to snuggle me up and kiss me forever. It's just that I didn't want to be in any more pain than I was earlier....but now that I think about it, I'm not in pain. I can walk around freely without coughing up blood!

Maybe that meant that Wally and Wally could stay like this forever, infected or not.

" No, you are MINE. " Wally growled and swung his tentacles around, catching me in one of them.

Luckily, it wasn't 100% ink like the rest of his body, then I would be on major trouble.

" Wally...please...I don't want to be forced to love someone I don't want to love. I do love you, but I don't want to be held captive. " I pleaded, wanting to find some reason, although he just stared with puppy dog eyes.

" What about this? Before this sickness began, I really liked you, Wally, and I still do...! It's just hard to like you like this. If you reject the parasite or at least help me get it out, then we can talk about liking you." I proposed, and he almost said yes...that was until we heard loud music coming from a speaker.

Looking down from the tentacle, I spotted a truck with the words, "Mystery Machine," on it. It was also white with a few accents of green and red. And in the very middle, it had a symbol of OG Wally with him crossed off.

Also, the music playing from the truck was the Ghost Busters theme song, but the ghost was replaced with Wally.

A few seconds later, smoke surrounded the truck, and then one Wally at a time climbed out of the truck with a dramatic entrance.

" I'm gonna get the girl, you guys, get the vacuums ready." One of the Wally Buster's with the number 1 on his jump suite instructed, earning a 'Hut' from the others.

So I won't get the Wally busters mixed up, I'm going to refer to the according to their numbers.

Number 1 seemed like the leader, and more of a self-absorbed know it all, but probably has a charm to himself.

Number 1 reached in his pocket and got out a small circular disk, then threw it on the ground. Once he threw it, it turned into a hover board.

I'm not sure how, but he swiftly and stealthy grabbed me from Love Sick Wally's grasp, getting a growl in return.

" Hey baby, you don't have to worry anymore, I'm here. " Number 1 smiled and sat me down on the ground heroicly. Although it wasn't very heroic if i wasn't in danger. But whatever floats his boat.

I was put down in the distance far away, but still close enough to get hit and be able to watch.

I watched as all of the Wally Busters got their vacuum machines ready, and with a snap of a finger, a hologram appeared of me falling to my doom.

Out of instinct, LoveSick Wally reached out to save me, but it was just a trick because, in an instant, they began sucking him up in their vacuums. Their theme song playing in the background.

Once all that was left was Wally's face, I could've sworn he looked at me with a face of despair, and that really is taking a tole on me.

" We did it, yay!" I heard all of the Wally's cheer, but I was the only one who didn't.

Walking up to Robo-Wally, I had an important question. " Hey, Robo...when is Wally coming back?" I asked as we walked to the hole in the ground. " Oh, I'm not sure. Whenever we're done with him, we won't be long, don't worry. " His metal hand patted my shoulder and jumped inside the hole.

A few minutes later, Home began to stretch himself down back to normal size, then he spun the room around really quick to change back to his normal form.

What am I gonna do now?

****