Wrong Room | 44

.

.

.

As Wally fluttered, his eye lashes open gracefully, I took a few steps forward and gave him a giant bear hug, which he sank into like the time I gave him a hug in my house because he didn't know what do do whist someone was hugging him, but he knew how to hug himself.

" Oh my gosh, Wally....you have no idea how good it is to see you...! " I smiled warmly and backed away.

Strangely, he didn't reply. Instead, he looked around while standing in place before he jumped back up on the chair.

" Who are you and-......" Wally stopped speaking as a grin crept up on his features. 'What do you mean, who am I?'? I'm Y/n...." I raised a brow and took 4 steps back.

" Oh yeah... right....I am so so sorry, Y/n. My apologies. My brain just isn't in the right place at the moment. " Wally apologized and gave me a hug to make up for the last one.

" Let's go back to Home, I was so bored without you." I let out a sigh of relief and made my way out of the lab and back where the rest of the Wally's were. My Wally's hand in mine the whole time.

I heard whispers in the crowd of Wally's talking about the real Wally, saying he looked different and whatnot, but who gives a care in the world what they say?

" Who are all of these....people....?" Wally tightened his grip on my hand, maybe out of fear, or maybe it was a way to protect me.

" They are like...carbon copies of you, but different of course...so I guess you can call them copies anymore...but they are different versions of you, and they are so nice!" I skipped us over to a specific spot in the floor that would take up up to Home when we stomped on it three times.

I taped my foot, and we went up to Home.

" I know I keep saying this, Wally, but I missed you so much, I'm so glad you're back to your normal self."

Something strange I noticed was when Wally and I got up to Home, he brightened up in color and light, but then went back to normal afterward.

" What's his problem?" Wally rolled his eyes and walked over to the couch, kicking back and placing his shoes on the table. " Well, I think Home is holding a grudge against the fact that you left for so long and is waiting for an apology...? " I suggested, but Wally and Home shook their heads no.

Well, Home shook the curtains, but I'm pretty sure I'm still right.

" So guys... how about we play a game of cards? I found a deck lying around, Wally. Oh, and me and Home played a bit when you were gone. Me and him actually got closer!" I accidentally started rambling off topic. " Hmm.. I'm glad to hear...although...I need to go to sleep, darling. I have been awake for long being tested on, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Now, good night!" Wally yawned and walked off to my room.

" Hey, uhm...Wally..? That's-.....That's my room. Yours is 16 doors down..? But I mean, I can sleep somewhere else if that's what you're implying, it's just -"

" My bad, teehee. So much time away from hear has taken a damage on my memory..." Wally said and ran down the hall and into his room, loudly slamming the door.

How strange...

****