Escape| 14

After being absorbed by the light for a few seconds, I was back in one of Wally's hallways, the one closest to what used to be the living room. The strange thing was that the door I used to walk into that first portal. Maybe Home was hiding it to help me-

" Y/n....? " I heard Wally call out from the distance, all though he didn't sound that far away, maybe even right next to me. He then let out the cutest yawn I have ever heard, like, oh my gosh! Then he rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them again. " O-oh...hey Wally, yeah, it's me. " I answerd and looked at him a bit worriedly, wondering if he had saw that light. " What were.......* cutely yawns * you doing up? Going to the bathroom?" Wally took a step forward, giving me his usual smile. " Yeah...totally...! Well I'm going back to be now bye-"

" That's not what Home told me..."

What did Home say? Did he rat me out? " I-I um...I didn't-...er...I mean....What did he say?" I questiened him nervously, trying to sound as truthful as possible. Usally I wouldn't lie, I would much rather tell the truth, but I think it was because what Bob had told me, although I'm sure he wouldn't hurt me at all.

" He told me that you got tired of me and left..." Wally looked at Home's windows, then back at me. " Oh really? Haha, what a silly thought, why would I do that?" I looked down at the ground angrily. " Home doesn't lie, Y/n...but it's alright, I belive you!" Wally told me with a snap, revealing the room I had stepped foot in earlier. " Oh man, would you look at that! Looks like a portal....hmmm.....I'll fix that! " Wally smiled brightly and suddenly the portal exploded.

There was rubble and such floating around with a flash of light to go with it, not to mention, me and Wally were floating too.

" Isn't this just soooo cool?" Wally yelled over a earpercing sound. " STOP!" I yelled, causing everything to fall on the ground. " Ouch..." I groaned in pain as I hit my head on the wall. I was expecting Wally to do, say, or wonder if I was okay, but he only stood in his place with his head down. I rubbed my head in pain and turned my head to the place where the portal used to be.

" W-wait...how am I....how am I supposed to leave?" I turned my head to Wally, hoping that there would be another way out of here. " You don't, that's the thing. You're not supposed to leave. This is your new home!" Wally answered with a twisted smile. " I want to leave, I need to leave! " I yelled and slammed my head down on the ground. " You can't just trap me here, Wally!" I started to cry.

Right now I felt like I was in my own world. The only thing other than me that I could see was Wally smirking. I should've just listened to Bob, Wally is evil, and Home probably is too.

I snapped out of my thoughts and ran. I just kept running, although the farther I ran, the longer the halls got, until I got to the front door which was wide open. I looked behind me to see Wally waving at me sinisterly.

" See you soon, Y/n !"

And with that, the rug I was standing on lifted up and I kinda flew out, althought luckily I landed in one of those rude flower bushes. " Dang girl, you just got told!" A blue flower laughed, earning  oohh's and ahhh's from the other flowers.

*****