Dr.Y/n | 54

*

**

***

****

After a few minutes of convincing, 'LoveSick', which I really hated calling him because he's My Wally in the end once you really think about it. Anywho I got him to follow me above ground, although the whole time he had some kind of killing device he made strapped to my neck, just incase this was some sort of trick.

" Alright, alright, let me go get her now...but first you have to take this off of me.."  I grummbled along with a frown. " Fine...but I swear...if this is some kind of trick, I will hunt you down and kill you." He murmured a threat.

After he took the deady bomb off of my neck, I ran into my bedroom and changed into a red pokadot dress. I also put my hair in a ponytail/bun, and smeared some mascera down my face so it could look like I was crying.

" I hope you aren't lying to me this time, Scam Artist Wally..!" I sniffled, tunning up my actress skills and busted my bedroom door open dramaticly.

" Oh my Lord, Wally...!" I clasped my hands over my mouth and ran over to him, my arms open wide...and expectedly, he didn't hug back, just stood there.

" Wait...is this another Wally underneath a hologram blanket?" I raised a brow, trying to hold back a laugh. " N-No I'm-..........Why did....why did you trick me, Y/n..." Wally asked sternly, and for once I was actually glad to call a Wally Wally, because this was actually Wally.

" It wasn't my fault, you don't have to belive me, but I didn't know that they would capture you and put you in a bottle like that...they said they would bring you back to who you were....but it was all a lie-"

" Yo, Y/n, wheres the-..." DeadShot walked out of his room, inturupting us. " I have no idea why you love bringing diffrent Wally's here, but dang...I thought I was enough for you, Blueberry. " Ah, yes. A nickname his had made for me, although, I feel like it should be the oppisite since he's the one with the blue hair.

" Blueberry...? And who is he...some sort of replacement?" Wally asked in an angry tone, holding his arm out. I'm guessing he was about to retract his tentecle, but I put my hands on his chest to stop him.

" Oh, Wally...please don't hurt him....besides he's not even a replacement, you're the only Wally I want.." I smirked. That wasn't a complete lie, although he was my favorite, I don't mind the other Wally's, they just don't have the same vibe.

" Oh, and speaking of that," I took a step back. " I don't mean to sound rude or anything...but you seem really...diffrent...Your hair is drooping...and-..." I struggled to find fitting words that didn't make him fume. I think I remeber trying to remove some sory of bug out of Wally's ear when I was Paulina. " Maybe sorta worta your ear....but just a tiny bit..!" I stared into Wally's eyes, asking permission if I could really help him this time. " Sigh...but when you look ad my ear, make sure to blow me kissing or something so I can be in a loving mood, okay?" He sighed and plopped down on the couch, giving me flashbacks of last time.

**

I took out some tweezers and started tugging at the parasite as soon as it made another appearance.

It seemed like the more I touched it, though, the more ink like substance it shot out at me. Also, every time I touched it, Wally made weird bodily movements. Whether it be twitching, random humming, sticking his tongue or teeth out, and kicking his legs up and down.

After a few more minutes, I finally got the parasite out, at least until it swallowed Wally and covered him like a bodysuit.

**

Yeah...I sure didn't want whatever that was happening again so I just focused on the task at hand. For real this time.

" Alright, so I'm going to touch your hair don't get mad please. " I slowly brushed Wally's hair away from his left and blew it five kisses, then I traced my finger around the soft shell of his ear, softly humming near it.

And as planned, the tentcle poked itself out and wrapped itself around my finger.

At first, it was gentle, kind of felt like a tickle, but then it got a bit violent. It kinda felt like a game of tug of war...but if I didn't win...I would lose not only the game, but also my finger.

After a bit more going back and forth, I kissed Wally's ear, causing the paisite to remain calm, and go back to it's childish nature, and almost out of his ear completly.

" Hey little guy...I'll love you lots if you get out of my friend here's-" I began to speak, but as soon as I said Friend, it went back into the ear hole.

" Sorry...sorry...I actually meant person who I call a friend around normal people, but actually I have more feelings for them that I keep locked away deep inside of my heart. " I meant to lie, but I wasn't sure how much of that was even true or not.

***

" Don't say that, Eddie..! Of course you're good enough for him, who else would be? You guys are perfect opposites, and you know what they say....opposites attract!" I smiled with reassurance.

" But you and Wally aren't opposites!" He raised his brows, which I did the same. " Me and Wally? Why'd you use us as an example? We aren't a...we aren't a couple...!" I blushed in embarrassment. " Okay, Y/n, and we are trapped in the neighborhood, alright. Anyways, thanks for that. I just needed to talk to someone. " Eddie stood up.

***

I thought back on what Eddie had said that day, leaving me in a short trance until I was snapped out of it by the tentcle srawling up my arm.

" That's it little guy, right there. " I soothingly told the thing and placed it gently into my palm...until it started to try and crawl into my ear, but I caught him and put it into a little jar.

" Now, Wally. That should do the trick." I gave Wally a toothy grin, happy to see his new state. " Well thank you, Doctor Y/n. "

Wally turned his head around to face me.

His hair wasn't as droopy as it originally was, but was still hanging low. Also his skin wasn't as pale, and his pupils were still hearts, but back to their original color.

****

I am so freaking sorry dudes.