After All This Time | 60

Slight mention of self harm

*

**

***

****

I agreed to the mission, eager to be able to see my Wally again, and this time, he wouldn't leave me!

I had to put on a pocket watch type necklace and set it to seven o'clock twice.

" Remember... when you fail..reset the time. You have seven times..Also, let Paulina die..!" The Wally whose name I still did not know warned me.

I took a deep breath in, and tiwisted the hour hand to seven two times..and I appeared in a room with a giant furinace and four people, two of them I reconized. Paulina and Wally.

It was that part of the story where Wally was about to eat everyone, but accsidentily got Paulina.

" Look, Paulina, we're safe now!" Wally jumped up and down in happiness, pulling her into a tight hug, not noticing her missing head.

The amount of blood all around the room and knowing how sad Wally would be in a few seconds were making me cringe.

The blood from the missing neck area fell on Wally from above. He looked up at her in shock, fell to his knees, and did something disturbing.

He was supposed to eat Paulina and go on with his life.. but instead, he ate himself piece by piece.

" I need to suffer....I hurt my love..my reason...everything that comes to me I deserve..." He continued eating away, wailing. I couldn't tell if it was because of his pain of loss for Paulina or if it was the pain he was experiencing.

Five minutes after he was done and all gone, I walked over to the empty spot that he was once at.

" I guess that's what he meant by saving Wally...should've given more context. " I let out a sigh and took the locket in my hands and twisted the hour hand to 7 o'clock twice, and I appeared back behind the crates where I first appeared. I didn't really have a plan about what I was gonna do next. Before I knew it, I would mess up again.

" No way, Dad, you can't hurt him..!" Paulina screamed as tears poured out of her eyes. I didn't know that Tyler the creator was her father.." Excuse me, amis, I am here to pick up le puppet boy for his makeover. " I made my appearance known to them all as I talked in an italian accent. " Who the hell are you?" Tyler asked angrily. " Oh, I am zee worker. One of Wally's erm..helpers." I let out an aquward laugh. " I'm his only helper..." Paulina raised a brow, looking at me, then back at Wally.

Wally was staring at me, and it seemed like he was trying to eat me, focusing on me just like he explained in the story he told. Making sure he knew everything in the environment so that he could eat me, so I started doing sevral fortine emotes to distract him. " What the heck..." Tyler's assistant mummbled, and luckily my dance worked, Wally begain to giggle.

" Cut this out, we have to take care of it!" Tyler, the creator yelled then picked up Wally from the neck again.

Wally's face then turned black to the point where only his eyes were showing. " Daddy, please but him down..! " Paulina tugged at the hem of his shirt, but Micheal pulled her back.

I didn't know what to do in the moment, I couldn't get in front of Wally because then he might eat me, and I can't risk that. Also, now that I think about it, Paulina was behind him, so there was no way that she would die, so I set the clock back again, but let's just say that it didn't work out the time after that, or after that, or after that, or even after that. Now I'm on my last chance, although I'm not sure what would happen after that, again, the Wally who instructed this mission didn't give me clear instructions, so I had no idea.

Again, I had no idea what to do at all. " Don't mess this up, Y/n, you got this, you got this..." I mummbled a pep talk to myself. I then twisted the clock to 7'oclock twice, and appeared in my usual hiding spot.

No need to recap it, though, you know what happens; Wally eats everyone and is about to do it to himself, but then I jump in and stop him.

" Wait!" I screamed and tackled the puppet to the ground. " W-what..?" He somehow managed to get out between sobs. " I'm...I'm your guardian angel, and I need to stop you from doing this...!" I frowned but soon began talking again. " Lot's and lot's of people care about you, Wally, think of your friends, think of....what Paulina would've wanted. I know this was a mistake, but this isn't the right way to fix it..!" I pleaded, changed my position, then held his hands,  staring into his eyes.

" How would you even know....who even are you....?" Wally looked down at his lap, no bearing to look me in the eyes. " Hey look at me...!" I shook my head with a smile and held up his chin. " You're too beautiful to hide that pretty face of yours. " Finnaly. Wally then calapsed into my arms crying loudly.

"I-I don't know i-if I can ma-...make it through this...." His tears stained my white dress. " Don't worry, Wally...I know you can, you're Wally afterall! " I patted his back, and let us sit here for a while becuase it was comforting.

Alright, so after we sat there for God knows how long, the Wally who sent me here got us and took is into custity. It was so that they could hypnotize him into being more like my Wally.

****

Just thought that I would share it with you all, but I entered my book into the watty's. The only reason I can do it is because of you all out there! I luv you allll♡♡♡♡♡