What did you do to me? | 47

*

*

*

Me and DeadShot went through like 10 more rooms before we got really, really tired.

" Yawn...! I don't know about you, Walls, but I'm sure as heck tired..." I stretched my arms and sat down on the hard, cold ground.

" Why are you telling me? What do you expect me to do about it?" He crossed his arms. It was dark in the room, but I could tell his eyes were closed.

" Gosh, why are you so rude for a Wally? All of them are supposed to be nice, what's up with you?" I rolled my eyes before leaning back, now finding the ground a bit better than usual. " Wel,  it's because I'm not the other Wally's...obviously...And lets say I was, I would'nt like you period because of what you did. " He answered, taking a seat across from me. " And what exactly did I do...huh?" I leaned in close to him, but he just pushed me back. " Well, for starters, you messed up the thought processes of almost ever Wally to ever exis... and  do you know how bad that is? All of the... not  including me, are over Paulina,  and that shouldn't happen! We did mourn her death by discarding of her body in whatever way, shape, or form that was, but we should still be in love with her!" Wally began to rant.

" Okay, first off dude...I didn't do AANNYYTTHHIINNGG wrong at all, It's not my fault I am so soattractivee!" I waved my hands in the air once I said, " Atractive " whist yelling at him. " It is your fault, and it all started with current! The only reason he became 'LoveSick Wally' is because he had the most loving heart, and what would've happened if you weren't there? He wouldn't have been effected, it probably would've been Frank or Eddie, but no! You had to swoop him up in your arms and steal his heart!" Wally paced around the room, making me even more angry.

" You need to be put in line, like litterly I can't with you right now," I stompped over to him, my finger in his face.

" I need you to shut you loud mouth for once so I can get some peace! I didn't do anything wrong to any Wally's whatsoever, so if they want to 'like me' , then they can like me and it's their problem!" I told him off, laying back down on the ground.

I did want to look behind me at Wally, hopping that he was crying because of what I said, or maybe even trying to reach out to apologize or something..but would that be dumb and make me look soft and weak...so I just laied there, trying to sleep, but it's hard to sleep when you feel someone staring you down as you try and relax.

As I finally felt 'okay'...I didn't anymore because something...someone-...sat down next to me and began to stroke my hair. ( If you're bald...then it can be your scalp -

I, of course, decided to keep my head down and mouth shut because would'nt this be an embarrassing moment for the both of us? Well, for me, it is -....but what could I really do in this situation? Nothing if I'm being honest.

" Oh, Y/n....

...What the heck did you do to me...?"

And with that...he laied down next to me and quickly fell asleep, unfortunetly I did the same.

****