Heart Stopping Events | 28

Bad Grammer.Yuh?

After that bath, Wally and I just snuggled up on the couch with the goal of watching all of his old episodes before the sun rose.

As the tapes played, I observed Wally and his behavior. I guess I couldn't blame Bob for thinking that he wasn't infected... He didn't have any kiss marks, adleast in view. The only thing that showed it was the heart puipls, obsessive behaivor, and him not properly having him swlf presentable as usual. The most noticeable thing was his bee hive hairstyle gone. It was not like he was bald or anything... It was just that his curl fell down and was now bouncy. I was fighting the urge to play with it.

" What are you thinking about that causes you to stare at me so much, my love?" Wally looked deep into my eyes, gently stroking my cheek.

" Y-You know... just...stuff. You. " I looked down in embarrassment. " Lift your head up, you're too pretty to hide~" He cooed and scooted closer to me, causing me to scoot away. That made him growl. " I don't like it when you are mean to me dear...it hurts my feelings..." Wally scooted closer to me, his lips near my ear.

" I want you....I starve for your touch...please, Y/n....kiss me now..."

" I t-think I need to go to bed, it's awfully late...!" I lied and tried to stand up until I was pulled down by Wally. " I tried to be nice and consitorate of your feelings Y/n, but you gave me no choice. "  

* Smooch *

Wally kissed me with his mouth. I was suprised that it wasn't with his eyes, because thats what he eats with...but I guess it'll be eaiser for the infection if it's with your mouth.

" That felt lovely~ Again, again, again!" Wally exclaimed and began to kiss me even more. The first one fest magical, and so did the second, third, and forth, and it even started to tickle. Until it didn't feel good, nothing goof ever lasts for ever, y'know?

At the fifth kiss, something unexpected happened.

3rd person pov

" COuGh cOUgH " Y/n coughed as she took a hold of her chest and blood flew out of her mouth as if her teeth fell out. Y/n then fell on the floor and rolled around in agony. Wally watched as this happened in shock for his love. Y/n then passed out due to amount of blood loss. There wasn't a doctor in town, other than Frank. Although he didn't have a degree yet, he never finished since he came here and liked the place so much he didn't leave-That was something no one other than Eddie knew, which didn't help.

There was one doctor-ish person in the town...well not exactly in the down. He was down bellow where the other Wally's lie. The conflic was that Wally doesn't know that they exist...only Home and Y/n....guess the secret's out.

" Home....what do I do...?" Wally asked Home, teary eyed. " Sigh...okay Wally...." With that, a pedalstool lifted up with Doctor Wally standing on top. A brefecase in his hands, gripping it tightly.

" Y/n...! " He yelled and ran over to the passed out body. " How do you know her....you phycopath..." The normal Wally asked, although the other one ignored what he said because of how he horrible and in bad conditon he looked. " I'm suprised that you're not the one who needs my help. " Doctor Wally scoffed and began to check Y/n's pulse. " Bad news...she's hardly breathing-"

" Where did you come from? You just randomly appeared from the ground...AND you know my darling Y/n." Normal Wally interigated with a stern look. " It is none of your buiessness, okay? Last time I checked, you aren't a detective...Also please quiet down....I wan't to try and help her but your cracky voice is quite distracting. " Doctor Wally rolled his eyes and gave Y/n mouth-to-mouth...just for the fun of it, then laughed afterwards. Normal Wally was so close to bitting her head off, but then Y/n couldn't be helped out.

After the little joke, Doctor Wally used electricution to wake up Y/n, and it worked.

" Nice to meet you, Y/n...But...ahem..." He cleared his throat and turned his head over to Wally's while holding Y/n's hand. " From what I can tell, there is something wrong with you, Wally. I would give you a check up but I'd rather not...touch....you at the moment. The problem though is that the effects you have spread to her aren't normal so her fragile human body doesn't know how to react to it. If you took her back home she'd be alright, and only have a slight cold. She won't be able to properly fight this virus off until the bug is removed..." Doctor Wally explained as Y/n slowly but surely woke up. " Ugaahhhhhh!" Doctor Wally screamed in pain as he felt needles poking at his butt. A giant slittering black tentecle dragged Doctor Wally got dragged down to the pit of a home of where he lived.

At the moment, Wally was cowering over Y/n's barley awake body until she tried to sit up.

" Don't strain yourself, love..." He hugged her body in sorrow.

****