Death To Us All | 74

*

**

***

Before I could even talk to Wally, he went out of town, which I didn't even think was possible, but he dome how did it. It was going to last for a week or two, which meant I had Home all to myself, although he had been acting strange lately.

Remember that weird day that I fell into that hole and got proposed to? Well that day Home didn't open up, not to mention his lights were off, but I didn't at all see his eyes, and nothing magical happened around here at all.

Anyways, DeadShot finnaly responded to my letters, and agreed to come to Home because there was something important he wanted to say.

He was actually curently in the living room, but I was in the bathroom, changing into something fancy. " Alright done!!!" I yelled and stepped out of the bathroom, showing off my brand new dress.

" How do I look?" I twirled with a giggle. " Cute, as always...but actually, that's something I wanted to talk about..." DeadShot planted a kiss on my forehead and walked me over to the couch. " So...what is it..?" I asked and took a hold of his hands, although it kind of felt wrong, but I brushed it off. " I'm uhm....I'm dying..." He then lifted up his shirt, showing his abs which looked bigger than usual. " Wow, I hate to admire, but..." I smiled and started to rub his chest. " Y/n...didn't you hear? I said I'm dying....." DeadShot sighed and completly took off his shirt, throwing it across the room. " Look, you see that purple...? All of us Wally's have it, but yours has it the worst..." DeadShot revealed a dark purple mark covering his back.

" What the heck, what's wrong? Do we need to see Doctor Wally?!" I asked worriedly, about to get really to open up the ground to help him. " You can't fix it, in fact, you're the cause of it. It's because you're not from here, you're humanness has really warn off on us to the point that it's dangerous. For some reason I have been more affecteed that Current, which is very strange, but my due date is soon, I just wanted to let you know..." He pulled me on his lap so he could hug me from the behind.

I really wanted to help in some way, ask more about it, or maybe get as far away from him, but I knew that right now he needed me to be with him, so he just cuddled on the couch in silence for a few hours.

*******

DeadShots dying guys. did you hear?