Beg... | 48

Part of this is for 2666DeathStar6662 thanks for the idea at the end!

*

*

*

After that little, 'nap'...I  woke up to being carried on someone's back... and apparently, they took notice of this.

And how did he show that exactly?

By dropping me on the ground.

" What the heck, dude! What was that for?" I groaned in pain as I got up. " I mean-...you were really heavy, and I didn't wanna just leave you there -" He answered, causing me to roll my eyes. " You're still hung up on that, killing me thing? Like goodness gracious!" I hit him hard on the arm, causing Wally to chuckle. " What is so funny, you idiot? Is it the fact that you can't get past this stage? Because it sure looks easy...! If you want the answer to this puzzle... you must beg~" I cooed, right in his ear, wearing a smirk.

His expression was priceless, I tell you, litterly priceless!

"I-.....I can't.....I won't...! I h-have lots of respect for... myself...!" Wally blushed, trying to come off as strong or whatever, but his struggling was hilarious.
" Yeah, alright...guess we won't be getting out of here any time soon, though." I walked over to a corner and plopped down on the ground, sitting criss-cross-apple-sause. Little did I know that would be a mistake...

Alright...so for this puzzle, there were several blocks, showing different symbols that Wally didn't understand. There was also a trash can for you to put certain blocks into.

The thing was this puzzle was fairly easy...actually...no...not even fairly easy...it is obvious...Just throw away the blocks that vampires don't like, yet he keep failing which resulted in the walls closing in...

" What the heck did you do, dude?!" I yelled and quickly stood up, running over to Wally.

" I told you I wasn't going to beg! " He took a few blocks out of the trash bin, putting in another combination....which also didn't work. Instead, it made the walls close in even faster.

" I swear, Wally....if you don't beg for the answer, I'll kill you before the walls close in on us...." I threatened him, trying to sound tough and scary....when the truth was I was scared that I would be crushed to death.

I climbed on top of DeadShot's back in fear, also a bit surprised he didn't try and push me off.

" It seems like you are the one who will suffer. What if I 'accidentily' dropped you on the ground? Huh? " Wally smiled and pretended to drop me. " Wally.....If y-you drop me, I'll die right now, and you won't even be able to go on with your dumb little plan. " I warned him once again, grimmping tightly onto Wally's shirt.

" Hmmm....guess you're right then...." Wally sat me down and turned around to me.

" Oh...Y/n....I-"

My bad....I accidently squealed by that.....

" Alright... That's fine enough....I guess I'll do this last puzzle..." I let out a sigh and threw away the garlic block, the spear block, the mirror block, the silver block, and the broken heart block, making the walls retract back and allows a staircase up to a white light.

" I-....I think that's the way out! Let's go!"

*****

*##### Pov*

      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *

" Leave, you good for nothing  weasle! "

I threw a glass vase at the idiot, yelling at him.

I didn't need this kind of energy right now, I had a clouded mind.

I also had the sudden urge to check the camreas.......and one place specificly....That one forbid place that only a few know about...That dark place where you throw useless things away.

Flipping away, trying to find the proper camrea, I found it and was shocked with what I saw. I was pretty sure my mind was playing tricks on me.

I saw....Her

...Cloudia...

This took a giant tole on me, even inturupting my work.

I'm convinced I sat in my chair for an hour or two, just thinking about the situation.

How would I even get her out of there?

Actually, I'm convinced that that was fake. I know he's always playing tricks....so I should continue my life as if this didn't happen....but the problem was that this was burned into my memory like a photograph.

*****