I care | 73

*

**

***

When I woke up, I was in my room...Well it's not my room anymore, but you understand.

Outside, I could hear a muffled argument. I just didn't wanna go out there. I can't tell if this whole breaking up with Wally thing was a dream, based off of the strange world I was at, or if that was just another Wally, but I can't stand it.

The little rule list I made for myself is horrible, I still like Wally, so it's gonna take a while to get over him, but what if it was something else?

I mean, I know that he talked about me not being his girlfriend anymore, but even if that was so, I could probably go with another Wally.

Now I'm starting to feel bad, like really bad. Even if "My Wally" no longer likes me, it's no excuse to be rude.. I could always go to DeadShot when he's not busy or some other Wally.

As I finnaly was thinking about going to leave the room, I heard someone jiggle the doorknob, so I quickly tucked myself in, and pretended to be alseep. I didn't hear any footsteps, but the door did open and close, so I kept my eyes closed. Luckily my instincts were right, Wally bent down in front of me and stroked my face.

" I'm so so sorry, Y/n...I made you feel unloved, and now someone else took you away from me, and I hate to admit it, but you bring out the best and the worst in me. I hurt him, but don't worry..he's fine now, but oh my goodness....I wanna kiss you so bad right now, but I'm really trying to be....respectful of your choice....but I know that you still love me, I can spell the aura bouncing off of you..." Wally whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my earlobe.

" There's so many things I just wanna do to you, but I have refrain and it's...it's so hard...Especially right now, you don't even have any idea whats going on right now. You're sound alseep, so you wouldn't even know what would be happening right now..not is unless you're awake~" He cooed, making me shiver.

I don't know if I should reveal myself or not, even if that would be embarassing, but Wally is capable of anything, so...

" I really love you, Y/n, and for that, I respect you and you 'breaking up with me', but I know that you'll come back to me soon..." Wally planted a gentle kiss on my cheek and I think he walked over to the door, but then before he walked out he said, " I know you're awake, sweetheart, nothing gets past me~!" He chuckled, and then walked out, closing the door behind him.

I feel so stupid...

****
Wally is just so.........uhhngnnggggggg.....