Mind-Space | 49

CnSteven Universe, S1. Ep.46,

~Open Book~

.

.

.

I'm bored, pretty bored... no, scratch that....as bored as I, or anyone else could possibly be.

The only thing keeping me awake at the moment was Wally -...er....DeadShot...

It's not like he was doing anything that special -...nah, who am I kidding? What he's doing right now is weird, especially for me. Like I said, I've never had a boyfriend before, so this is special -....and don't get the wrong idea! We aren't dating or anything if that's what you thought...! It's just the position we are in.

To be honest, I'm not even sure how we ended up like this, but we just are at the moment.

We are both laying down on the couch, basically cuddling, but we are just sitting here, staying still.

My legs are on top of his with the back of my head relaxing on his hard rock chest. Also, his arm was around my shoulder. This would be romantic if this wasn't DeadShot and if I didn't know he was going to kill me later on. I guess I should make the best of every moment though...This probably would be the closest amount of love I would get for a while.

" I'm gonna go get us a snack. Apples okay with you?" DeadShot stood up, stretching his arms. " Sure, but could you cut them up into 6 pieces?" I asked, keeping my eyes closed and changing my possition due to Wally no longer sitting there. And with that, he walked away.

I know it must sound sad and pathetic that I keep thinking about Wally, but I still am.

I began to think about the time Sally said that once I say Wally's name three times, he should appear.

I clutched my necklace I got from Wally and chanted his name three times.

" Wally....Wally..Wally..."

I spoke, noticing nothing had happened.

" Aw man , I

.......

" Hola

Jambo

Barev

Kaixo 

Hallo

Bonjour

Ahola

Konnichiwa

Hello-"

" Yes!" I shouted out, trying to let it know that's my language. Oh, and also something I should point out is that the ammonus voice I am hearing from somewhere is the voice of a Wally. Oh, and the last thing I have to mention is that I'm in a blank white space.

" Well hello Y/n. It is nice to meet you. I've been awaiting for this moment for a while. " I could tell the Wally was most likely smiling as he said that. " Oh-...uhh...nice to meet you too, I guess...?" I raised a brow, averting my eyes around the blank white space, looking for the Wally.

" Oh, silly Y/n, you won't be able to see me physically, you will only be able to hear me. However... I think we need to get on point. He wouldn't approve us off task. " The Wally giggled. " Alright, so I am Mind-Scape, your personal assistant here in the Mind-Scape... Everything you want is here at your back and call. If there is anything or anyone you think about, it'll appear and perform in any way you want. " Mind-Space explained.

" Alright... I'll give it a shot..." I mumbled, trying to think of something I wanted....What do I want? Oh, I know... I hope I don't mess it up, though...

I thought up an image of him, trying to make everything as accurate as possible, and there he was.

" Wally!" I screamed, running over to him, giving him a hug.

He wasn't just any old Wally, but my Wally!

" H-Hey, Y/n... Do you um..mind letting me go...? You're hugging me awfully tight..." Wally smiled weakly before I let him go. " Heh...I missed you too, Y/n...It has been quite awhile.." He tapped his chin before snapping out of his thoughts.

" I sense something troubling you... Do you mind telling me about it? " Wally raised the place where an eyebrow would be, placing his hands in my shoulders.

" Well, if I'm being honest, nothing is wrong at the moment now that you're here!" I gave Wally yet another hug. " Yeah, Y/n... but I mean, before I got here, was there anything wrong ? " Wally wore a face of concern.

" Nothing wrong, I swear, but let's get out of here. It is really hot -"

" Haha, don't worry, it's air conditioned now! " Wally snapped his fingers, then it got cool. " No, Wally. I want to go back to Home, besides I really think he wants to see you..." I mumbled, holding his arm.

" But is it not wonderful here? You can have anything you want, Y/n...there's no reason for us to leave...!" He snapped his fingers, causing tables of food, phones, and shoes to appear.

" Don't you want any of this stuff?" Wally gestured towards the items. " Fine, I'll just leave you here then -...."

" Alright, fine!" Wally pouted and took hold of my hand.

****

Sorry, I don't have my laptop, so it'd hard to write.