Halloween Special | 83

this takes place after they started dating, but before anything else important to the plot happened.

Not so fun fact. I've never been trick or treating.

*

**

***

Today is a pretty boring day, to be honest....JUST KIDDING, ITS HALLOWEEN!! Although it is still boring. The thing is that the neighbors don't know what that is, which means no trick-or-treating, no coustumes, no fun.

And before you ask, yes, I didn't try to explain it to them, but they don't understand the concept of passing out candy to each other.

Howdy literally asked me what would happen if we didn't like the candy we got... You know what they told me as a kid? You get what you get, and you don't have a fit!

It's not like I would even get to eat all of the candy anyways, but by the time I would be finishing it, it would be Easter three years later!

The matter of the fact is that I wanted them to experience a little Halloween magic just like I did my first time, so I set out to make everything perfect.

I, of course, couldn't do it all by myself. Everyone pitched in so that we could all enjoy it. Well, everyone except for Home. He would help but didn't get to participate because he was too big.

So first things first is decor. I had to make decorations from foam, paper, cardboard, and water bottles, but who cares?

I made fake bats, spiders, ghost, and all kind of ghouls, but for some reason a Wally who I never heard of names Spider-Wally thought it would be a good idea to bring real spiders, which expectingly scared me.

Another thing that happened was that we decorated every door in the underground, but some Wally's didn't want to make their's spooky, they wanted it to be fancy and fashionable...And some even ripped down others decorations out of jealousy!

I was sure that this would be a wasted effort, but I might as well keep trying because I came so far.

One of the hardest parts of doing this was coustumes. Everywally has to be in a coustume or else someone might be left out y'know?

The main neighbors and I decided on dressing up as a Wizard of Oz theme because that's one of the only movies they know about since they did an episode on it before.

Wally would be Dorothy, Eddie the Scarecrow, Frank the Tin-Man, Barnaby the Cowardly Lion, Sally is one of the evil monkeys, Poppy the Wizard of Oz, and Jullie would be the witches...but that's what they normally do. Now that Bob and I are here, we have parts. I'm Glinda, the fairy, and Bob is the little dog, which he wasn't too thrilled about, but it's better than what his family at home dresses him up as.

For the Wally's underground, they planned as dressing up as either each other or My Wally. Quite strange, I know.

Now that everyone knows what they'll be dressed as we just need to get the candy, or asleast the candy substitute.

The original plan was to get candy from Candy Wally, but he didn't want to give any up because he said that we weren't good enough for his sweets, so I have to do things differently.

Maybe Carmel apples like most people do....and maybe some people can do baking because there's lots of people who who like to do that.

But  the problem is that there's this baker Wally who making amazing tarts and cakes, but he doesn't want cakes decorated in sugary, sweet, spiders, he perfers a wedding cake which I don't understand.

Other than that, it's fine, but soon, it will be the party.

****

Okay, it's the day of the Halloween party, I'm so excited!

"Y/n baby, can I come in...?" I heard Wally knock at my bedroom door. " Sure!" I called out as I was done adjusting the last strap on my dress.

" Wow, babe, you look amazing.. Are you ready for the party?" Wally gave me a kiss. " Thank you, you look amazing yourself... But yep, I just finished getting ready. " I smiled and interlocked our hands together.

We walked out to the living room where the neighbors were waiting for us. I tapped my foot on the ground three times, and then slides opened up for each of us, taking us to the underground.

When I got down there, it was pure chaos.

" Let's go trick-or-treating, Y/n!" Wally smiled and led me over to the doors. " Trick or treat, smell my fink, give me something good to eat!" Wally knocked on the door until someone answered.

" Hello, you two... here's something fun to enjoy. " The Wally grinned and put a box into both of our buckets.Inside those boxes were toothpaste and a toothbrush.

" And here I thought that this place wouldn't be so much like earth..." I mumbled under my breath. " Y/n....is this not what we should get?" Wally whispered into my ear. " N-no...it's fine...!" I whispered back, trying not to make it awkward for the man in front of me.

" Sir, I don't know who you think you are, but this is not exceptional, I want the real deal right now! We only use expensive brushes!" My boyfriend stomped his foot, making me break out into laughter.

We went on to the next few doors, though, and luckily, we got some treats that were good, so now we wanted to do apple Bobbing.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's not a sanitary practice, but still, Sally wouldn't just get one apple, she wanted the perfect apple, and in the end she didn't even get one!

That means that she bit into every apple and didn't even end up getting one, but I guess it doesn't matter. it just means that that's more apples for everyone else.

In the end we held a coustume contest to see who's was the best, but everywally voted me, which was kind of sad because my favorite coustume was Wally's. He looked adorable in his little Dorothy dress.

Anyways, I had a good time and so did everyone else which is what matters.

****