Red Blood Stains | 64

I am so sorry for the slow updates. I've been super busy with camp, my sisters and their birthdays, back to school preping, confidence, love life, family movies nights where I can't pick the movie, no devices after 7:00,  and bee stings, so It's just been taking a while, but i promise it';; get back to normal soon.

*

**

***

It's official now. Me and Wally are a thing!

It's like, at first, I thought I was the obky one with the strange feelings, but it turns out it was both of us.

I just hope that I don't mess anything up. Like, you know how I often practice dating with Barnaby? Well, I don't want Wally to think I'm cheating or anything....that wouldn't at all be good.

Anyways, Wally had suggested that we get to know other Wally's for some reason unknown, so I just had to agree. He even gave me this whole speech saying, " Oh, Y/n..I just really want to meet my own stuffing and fabric...my brothers, myslef..It often feels like apart of me is missing...Please, Y/n..they'll only talk to me if you're there....so please, my precious little-"

" Fine..."

And so that was the conversation, and now we are walking around the underground, looking around for a Wally I had never met before. I had now noticed things down here set up a bit diffrently now though.

Most Wally's were separated into groups and all of the groups were in diffrent houses.

" So uhm...which one do you want to try?" I asked Wally, fiddling with his warm fuzzy fingers. " Uh....that one!" Wally pointed to a door with a big smile. This door had a red splotch on it.

As we went through, I saw some uniqe Wally's that tooked quite......not the saftest to be around, but one looked very friendly. but who cares about my rudeness? I just wanted to fidgure out what this group was about, meet new Wally's, then leave.

" Let's make this quick...Hello, I'm Y/n, and this is Wally. Current Wally and the Wally that will stay here forever and ever. We are here for todays meeting if you guys don't mind." I quickly took a seat, unlike Wally, who walked around the room, kissing each Wally on the cheek.....The Wally's in the felt much discomfort, and probably was wondering what was wrong with him...although none of them said so.

" So, what is this group about?" Wally asked with a smile. Every other Wally in the room then put on a smirk and pulled something out from behind their backs.

One of them got out a pair of siscors, another syringe, a bone, and other.....weapons...

" Scrapbooking...." A Wally closets to me whispered, but just loud enough for me to hear. " Sorry, I have a small cough right now, but as I was saying..this is a scrapbooking club. We prefer it over therapy..We scrapbook our feelings and thoughts." He smiled and proceded to pick up a peice of popcorn with his long ass tounge. And I should mention that the bowl was across the room in the lap of another Wally, and the tounge reached all the way over there.

" Where are you guy's manners? Please excuse them, Y/n. I'm Wally, but better known as Candyland, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'll introduce you to these rude people I call my friends. This is Asylum, Killer, Reboot, Butcher, Dark, Mafia, Shifter, and Other..!"

( pictures hopefully in order. )

 )