Hospitalized | 29

*****
idk what to call this chapter...A one shot but it's not...? Like it's apart of the story but not enough to be a real chapter....uh idk

3rd person pov

*****

Wally had requested Home to turn himself into a hospital so that Y/n could feel better. Home actually convinced Him to let me retreave that Wally that was let up here. Y'know, the one that was treating her before, and suprisingly another. It was a Wally that people bellow like to call, 'Sweet Heart Wally'. He was a comforting Wally that always made people feel better. Not to say that their wasn't any others that instantly amped up others moods, but he was just the best one for the job right now.

Y/n was awake, but she was in such bad condition that she couldn't even open her eyes. To the point it hurted to breathe. Sweetheart Wally held her and and contenuisly gave her kisses on the forhead, which did in lighten her a lot, but in return angered Wally, SweetHeart Wally didn't care. His only priority was to keep Y/n okay durring her sick session.

Wally had to hold himslef back from jumping up at him for touching his property.

*****

I'm so sorry bro's. I'm so sorry that I might post another chapter because of this waste of a chapter. I honestly don't know what I was thinking. I promise the next one won't be this bad.

* cry emoji *