I want to go back | 32

There ya go, just like I said. When the sun shines as bright as a phone flash light, and when it's 7 in the morning si this chapter will be the opposite of boring! Enjoy.

.

This is a missing puzzle piece in getting the portal back and finding my way back home.

I collected about 20 of them and put them in my pocket for the time being, that was until I got distracted by something strange. It was a puppet person that I recognized, along with some other stuff around them. It was Cloudia, Wally's adoptive mother.

****

I carefully shook Cloudia's body, trying to wake her, causing her to groan.  " A-are you um...alive...?" I questioned, continuing the shaking. " W.....Wally....? " She slightly opened her eyes, gripping onto my hand. " No ma'am, I'm not Wally, just a friend of his..." I stared into her eyes in worry. I found two different treasures today... cool.

" Friend...? My s-son doesn't have any f-friends.." Cloudia stuttered and fluttered her eyes open majestically. " You.....you look like an angel...!" She tightened the grip on my hands and stood up. " Thank you, miss...the same time you!" I smiled and thought about the pictures of her and Wally. Then looking around her, I saw a few of them. " Where is Wally? Do you know if he's okay...?" Cloudia asked and grabbed my shoulderes worriedly. " Actually, yes! Adleast if I don't know his exact corridnates I can find him....The only problem is that we need to get...all the way up there...." I explained. " Where? All I see is darkness, kind of reminds me of outerspace. " She squinted. " I don't know honestly, but the better we try, the better chance we have of finding our way out. "

****

We looked around for what felt like hours. And guess what! We didn't find a thing. Not a peep whole way out. We were just gonna give up because it wasn't that bad in the void. Although there wasn't food, or water, or anything out here, but that's alright, I could make this place comfy....Who am I kidding, no I can't... But then what about Home. I'm sure Home could find a way down here.

I started yelling out Home, which at first Cloudia was confused by, but then joined in. After maybe 30 minutes of screaming, I saw a hole of light and voices coming out of it. " Cloudia, look! It's a way out, let's hurry!" I spoke estaticly, me and her hand and hand as we swam to it. The closer we got, the bigger the hole was, which was normal. " This is it, Cloudia, home free!" I smiled and put a finger through. The finger I stuck in felt like a noodle. (best refrence I can think of is one of deku's broken fingers.)  I didn't care though, this was going to be her chance to reunite with her son, although it doesn't make since why she was in the void.

I slowly put my whole hand into the hole and grabbed onto a foot that I saw, just to keep my from falling back in. A yellow, fuzzy, hand, then grabbed my hand and helped to pull me up along with Cloudia. Her smile was so warm and happy, I could see tears in her eyes. Her tears started pouring out faster when she found out she couldn't come out. It was like there was a forcefield only around Cloudia so that only I could come out and not her. I tried helping her out, but the Normal Wally pulled me into a hug, and the other Wally's in the room began to talk.

I didn't hug him back because I was too worried about Cloudia to care. " C-Cloudia..!" I yelled and began to cry for the reason she was stuck, and the pain I was feeling. My legs gave up on me, leaving me to be in the arms of Wally. I was trying to point over to her, but by the time the two Wally's turned their attention to what I was pointing at, the hole was gone. They then put me down on the hospital bed. I couldn't talk, it felt like my lungs weren't working. They obviously were since I could breathe to some extent, but you know. As I always say, nothing good lasts forever.

****