The Band | 55

Uhh, I have a few set backs right now guys....New phone which is pretty ancient, I sti) have my old one, but the wifi doesn't work anymore. I thought I didn't have to go to the music art classes, but instead I'm going to a new hair class I had no idea about, and guess what? I don't have a choice! Haha..So uh yeah, I'm trying to get use to this keyboard so there will probably lots of spelling problems, but yeah

*

**

***

Curing Wally didn't turn out as expected. It actually turned out a fail.

" I'm sorry, Y/n....I'm not sure if I can go back to being the same old Wally...That..thing...really did something to me, and so now I'm stuck as this....LoveSick. I do hope you're able to find the Wally you wish to find, but that's not me anymore. "

I thought back to what...LoveSick had told me... It's just that if he can't be My Wally, then who would? When DeadShot first came here, he didn't even know the layout of Home. What would any other 'normal Wally' do? Do you not even know his own name? I wouldn't really want to go through the whole stimulation over and over again.

Meeting a Wally, talking to the Wally and relazing that he isn't normal, then him rebeling...

" Gosh, Blueberry, what's up with you? " I forgot my thoughts and was brought back to reality by DeadShot shaking my shoulders. " What...? What is it?" I pushed him away with a small giggle. " You've been very....off...lately, and some Wally's from bellow wanted to try and cheer you up. " He tapped his foot on the ground, allowing a pillar to rise from the ground.

" Natrual Born Leader, pleasure to make your acquaintance." A Wally rose his head up, giving me a salute with a smug look.

This, 'Natrual Born Leader Wally', had a pretty basic outfit.

He had the original Wally hair, with and vest exposing his abbs, a strange uniform with all diffrent kinds of uniform patches, and some boots.

" Your friend here tells me you're in a state of distress." He gestured to DeadShot.

I wanted to flick his forhead and ask when he's had time to go down bellow to talk with other Wally's, but this wasn't the time or place.

" Oh uh, totally.. yeah..!" I face palmed myself. " Well, do not fret, I have the perfect thing to take your mind off of your loss." He smiled.

What he did, I wasn't expecting, but I should have.

He got a whole construction team going on in the neighborhood in order to make a stage for a concert that some Wally's were gonna do.

I am currently looking at the setup they have right now.

" Come on every-wally come on, we don't have all day!"

Natrual Born Leader Wally yelled out, clapping his furry hands together.

" Isn't this so...strange..?" A familiar voice whispered in my ear, causing me to jump. " Oh uhm....yepp..." I gave a fake smile order to hide my discomfort of Jullie's presence. " Wait...you aren't mad?" I raised a brow, taking a step back from the phycopath in disguise. " Mad? Why would I be mad at my neighbor and best friend?" She exclaimed, making me cringe. " No reason..." I mumbled, thinking back to our last incounter.

" Anywho, how are there so many Wally's, like where did they even come from?" She tapped her chin and walked over to a nearby worker. " So like, are you real or-..." Jullie began to say before he turned around and startled her. " Of course I'm real, why wouldn't I be?" He scoffed and went back to working. " Sheesh, how embarassing..." She let out a small giggle. " Yeah, it's pretty strange, but I heard they were holding a concert.." I whisled, rocking back and forth. " Maybe you should ask one of them about it..!" I smirked, shoving her towards one of the Wally's.

Why didn't I ask them myself, you maybe be wondering, well they won't tell me, and it's pretty frustrating.

I then turned around the corner to explore a bit more, but then I stopped due to hearing some music.

" Just have a little drink, babe. Stay up until this night, into somethin' that stays. Just have a little drink babe, lemme be your best friend now you making me so down slow. " An unfamiliar Wally strummed the strings of his gutair while singing.

He had the original Wally hair, with and vest exposing his suprisingly muscular chest, some ripped jeans, a microphone headset, one earing in the shape in a heart in his right ear, and some boots.

( If you wanna know the song, go on roblox and play Livetopia, then go to the stage and select the first microphone. )

" Just have a little drink babe, I just wanna-..." He continued the verse, but then paused. " Is someone there?" The Wally stood up, but then brushed it off and when back to playing.

" Oh, Y/n...what would Y/n even like? I wish I got a chance to meet her...I wish I coild have gotten to be her Wally..." He gave a sad smile. " If we were a movie, you'll be the right...gal..and I'll be the best Wally that'll you'll fall in love with, in the end we'll be laughing, watching the sunset, fade to black, show the names, play that happy song..." He sang a Miley Sirus song, which I was suprised he even knew.

" Dude, snap out of it, why are you singing random songs when we have to practice songs for the concert!" A Wally that looked identical the the Wally that was playing the song spoke, although the only diffrence was that this one had on shorts. " My bad, sorry." He stood up, gave a small wave into my direction, then walked off.

****

OMG RUIN IS OUT TODAY and I fricking love Eclipse, I kinda wanna write a story about him...;)     Anyways, soon we will see Wally, and I mean the real Wally. No fakes from down under, no. Our Wally, and he'll never leave us again :) anywho hope you enjoyed, byeee