Dresses | 19

Um, I can't find the welcome home website so sorry if this is written wrong ;-;

.

Jullie had invited all of us girls that 'Live' in the neghborhood out to go shopping for outfits for Wally's mascerade ball. I didn't want to go not one bit, I didn't want to face Wally again....adleasts not 100%...But Poppy really wanted me to go, and told me when I see him, I should let him know how mad I was.

" I'm so happy gal pals, this is gonna be so fun, and we're gonna look sooooo pretty! " Sally cheered. but then contenuied to walk along the path we were going. We were heading down to Howdy's shop because they said he had some clothes there, but the strange thing that wasn't all so strange, but strange at the same time was that they spawned into the world with the clothes on that they wear everyday. The extra clothes that they did have, like pajama's, were just in the closet of the house they have one day.

Howdy's Shop was named exactly that, Howdy's Shop. It was white with big windows showing mostly fruits and veggies in the inside. One by one as each of us walked inside of the store, a bell rang after us. " Hello, is there anything you guys need today?" Howdy called out from somewhere random in the store. " Dresses, lots of dresses!" Sally beamed and started looking around, everyone followed behind her. " Wow girls, look at this one!" Jullie took one off of the rack, it looked like a party dress from the 60's. " Doesn't this look stunning?" She smiled and held it up to her body.

It had an uncomforting stinch coming from it, it kinda smelled like a thrift store, but a realy stinky one. " Yuck, why does it smell like that?!" I pluged my sniffer with two of my fingers. " What do you mean, Y/n? It smells like everything else!" Jullie defended and took in the smell of the dress, after that, Poppy and Sally did the same. " Wonderful~" They all said in unison. " It's not like I don't like the dress, it just smells....really old..." I turned up my nose and looked on the rack some more for any other dresses.

None of them really fitted me well, and they all kinda stank so that was a good excuse for not going, right? " Well Y/n...I didn't think we would have to resort to this, but I might be able to makw you a dress. I'm a bit rusty but-" Poppy spoke before I inturupted her. " Wait...really? You can make dresses?!" I asked in awe and looked at her with stars in my eyes. " Ahem....What did we say about inturupting people while talking?" Poppy scolded and shook a finger in my face. " I'm sorry, you may continue..." I apoligized and held my head down. " As I was saying...I can make you a dress since you agreed to going, I'll make you one, but I gotta get the fabrc since I hadn't made anything it a while. " She smiled and turned around to look on a shelf.

" I didn't know that you could make dresses Poppy Flower! Could you make me one? " Sally raised a brow and spun around in a circle. " Ooohh Ooohhh, me too? Well could you adleast add a few changes to mines?" Jullie begged. " Tottaly, I don't mind at all, lets start looking though...!" Poppy laughed and we started to shop.

****

After a few hours, Poppy was finished with making our dresses. Sally's was a suit with a skirt ( Kinda like Luz's from the owl house ), and one half of the outfit had suns and the other with moons. Jullie's was the orange pokadoted 60's dress, but now had flowers on it. Poppy's was probably my favorite, and the most stunning. It was a red dress with big poofy ruffels that resembled Poppy-ish designs and had a long trail with ruffles also on the bottom. It was also off sleeve and really fit her. Now mines was really pretty, but simple at the same time. It was long and white with paint splashed all over it, and when it was in the dark, it glowed. A really cool feature about all of the dresses that I hadn't mentioned yet was that there was a string you could pull, and the dress would reverse to a dance mode, who wouldn't love it? ( Kinda like Barbie's dress in Barbie Life In The Dream House )

We all had dates for the ball that we picked out at the picnic. Eddie with Frank, Poppy with Howdy, Jullie with Sally, Me with Barnaby, and Wally with Home...I guess? And your dates would pick you up when it was time. The ball was tommorow at some unknown time I didn't understand, but I was still excited. Although, there is one...strange thing I have to mention. While walking to Howdy's Shop, along the path I'd seen thoes annoying flowers which are everywhere, but they weren't doing or saying anything rude, they were slumping down with giant frowns, and were grayscale. And not only them, the sky and a bit of the path leading to Home. I didn't know if anything was up with him and Wally or not, but to be honest...I kinda wanted to find out.

I did miss Wally's company, and it has been a few day's since our fight, I haven't seen him outside at all, but maybe he just doesn't go outside much. The only time  think I went out with him was when I was meeting Jullie and Poppy. ( I'm too lazy to look back and check if that's right.) Anyways, we were just getting ready for bed now, we had a busy day ahead of us in the morning.

*****

~3rd Person Pov~

Wally had been gloomy for exactly 120 hours now, and that's a long time, although for Wally nor Home, it wasn't long enough. Wally felt like he hurt Y/n, betrayed her, and that's not nice nor fair. In his eyes, Y/n is a goddess and should be loved by any and everyone, and anyone who doesn't, is a mosnter. So thats what he was, a monster. Only a monster would hurt someone so...perfect. She deserves way better than him, or anyone in this pathetic world, or any for that matter.

Earth was filled with Earth Scums, for example, rich people. They have enough money and food to give away, so why don't they? There would be no need for these cruel people if they weren't so eaisly tempted. Y/n helped Wally to see another side to them though. His least favorite people were the makers for his show since they abandoned him. He hates that feeling ever so much and never wants to go through it again, although he is, and it's not a good feeling.

But then again, he is responcable for Y/n's problems, now she can't get back home because he's as greddy as the Earth Scums.

Yuck!

****

* Insert Cry Emoji Here * Don't worry guys, you're not Earth Scums! Or are you? Anyways sorry for the spelling mistakes and refrences, I was in a silly mood, teehee.