Hideouts | 24

" Gotcha'~" Wally whispered just loud enough for me to hear. He then was about to pounce on me, well that was untit he didn't.

" Ahhhhh!" I screamed at the top of my lounges as I fell down what seemed to be a slide. It went on for a long while, maybe 4 minutes before I got to the bottom.

I slowly took a step out, hoping the ground below wouldn't collapse due to my touch.

I looked around a bit and saw a couple of things moving around in the darkness, although I couldn't tell what it was. At first, I thought I was in the void and that I was just imagining things, but I wasn't since I still had on my necklace.

" Is that her? Is that who I think it is?" I heard a whisper from afar. It sounded like it belonged to a female. " I think so. It looks like it!" A little boy spoke. At that, all of the movements that I could hardly see walked closer to me, swarming around.

I covered my eyes in fear when I felt maybe 14 hands touching me. They were all saying things that were mostly compliments.

" Whoever you are can you like...stop touching me!" I yelled and shoved the shadows out of the way. I guess I can't call them shadows if they are solid and real... but whatever.

I kept my head down as I pushed through the crowd until I was stopped by someone small tugging on my shirt.

" Excuse me...? Are you from the outside?" I'm assuming a little boy with the voice of Wally asked. " Outside...? If you mean not here then...I guess so...?" I replied in a confused tone. The little boy who I could not see then let go of me and clapped his hands twice, illuminating the whole place.

" Woah...!" I spoke in awe, turning my head around in all directions to see the amazing looking place. It reminded me of a cave in minecraft, with the lights being glowstone or something. It also had a bunch of doors just lying around on ceilings or just standing up in the middle of no where.

Now that I can see the people clearly, I kind of wish I couldn't. They were all Wally's... no ...different variations of Wally. Like I could recognize some from the party, like the woman that danced with me, or the Elvis Presley impersonator. Most of them I didn't know, unless I saw them at the ball.

" You're that Y/n girl, I remember seeing you through one of the cracks in the sky. That's when we were let above ground." A very short, maybe even three feet tall Wally smiled and took a hold of my hands. " I wasn't allowed out for some reason although I've always been let out, but it's alright now that you're here! Lemme show ya' around!" The small Wally walked me around to for a few minutes before we stopped infront of a red door that didnt even have a hendge, it was just standing there. It was red and read, ' Try One '

The small Wally opened the door and walked me inside. It was kind of like a portal I guess and it was giant inside but also felt small and cosy at the same time. " Welcome to my house, Y/n! I wish that I could see how the current one acts near you so I could know what you like..." He murmered and took a seat on one of his little stools, spinning around.

" What do you mean...current Wally...?" I asked with a raised brow. " You know....the Wally that you probably are around up there all the time. Although it makes no sense to me why you are down here. " He tapped his chin in ponder. " I don't know if you know Home or not-"

" Home?! " Wally blurted out, then covered my and his mouth afterwards. " S-sorry about that....hahaha....please don't say his um....name...please?" Wally asked and removed his fuzzy hand from my mouth. " Um...sure..." I gave him a reasuring smile. " Okay so...what does he look like? Is he as tall as the others? A short as me? Shorter? As tall as a giant? Is his hair red like that rude one? Does he like to surf? " Wally queistened in awe, whilst I was still stunned. " No um...none of thoses. He is a little taller than me and he looks identical to you. " I answered and sat down on one of the stools. We were now at an eye to eye level.

" Cool, I wish that-"

" Y/n my darling, why haven't you come to see me sooner~?"

A voice called out and peaked their head into the door. It was the hot female Wally who danced with me at the ball. " Imma borrow her for a sec, kay' hun?" She smirked and pulled me out of Small Wally's house. " I can't wait to show you the lovely space I call Home! " She smiled and dragged me on to her door. It was red like Small Wally's, but had lashes and lips on it.

" Welcome home my darling! Feel free to explore every corner of it. " She instructed and picked up a few things off of the floor, tidying things up. " If you don't mind me asking....why are you the only girl here?" I raised a brow and looked through a few books she had on the shelves. " It was a mistake.....I...was a mistake.....I was supposed to be another variation of a male Wally but I suppose the machiene messes something up obviosly..." Wally sighed and took off her heavy fur coat. " How many of you Wally's are there...? From what I assume you are all different, so if you are 'mistakes' as you want to call it, how did all of this happen?" I walked a bit closer to her. " Well it's simple really-"

" Ahhhh!"

I screamed as a giant arm pulled me out of the house and back into Home. The arm was wearing a red suit with a white sleeve underneath.

I noticed that I was back in that art room that I was in eairler before I fell down that slide. I didn't want to move around in fear that Wally was lurking around a corner.

*****

Lol