Tickle Monster | 68

Short, but loving

*

**

***

After the party, Wally and I were quite exhausted, so surprisingly, he brought me to his room.

" If you don't mind...could you sleep here tonight...like-...like in my bed I mean...?" Wally stammered over his words, which was pretty rare for him.

" I uh..no, I don't..." I scratched the back of my head. Wally's smile shrunk, and his eye started to twitch, making me realize how horribly I worded my sentence.

" Wait, no! I mean, yes, I do mind..! Or wait...I didn't mean that, I meant no I don't mind and yes I could sleep in your bed..!" Oh, the irony.

" Yay, that's great!" Wally spun me around in a circle, then skipped off to some other room to do who knows where.

This meant it was the perfect opportunity for me to leave right now. The thought of him breaking up with me soon worried me, plus sleeping in the same bed as him? Like, sure, but like...what if I snore? Or what if I push him out of the bed, or east if he does the same to me?

These are all questions I had to think about. If I act nicely towards him, he might not break up with me immediately, instead maybe pushing me through the portal before I have anything to say.

" I'm back with your pj's bugaboo!" Wally called out, skipping into the room with nearly folded clothes in his arms. " Oh, I thought that -...alright...May you please turn around..?" I tried to ask politely.

"Whaaaaat.....? I can't see what angel God has sent down from above? Are you getting all shyyy...????" Wally playfully smirked and tackled me, beginning to tickle me.

" Auhhgg, W-Wally...I...hahahahuuhahah...!!!!!" I cackled, trying to push him off of me, but I remained defeated.

A few minutes later, he stopped tickling me, and we just laid down in his bed, us looking up at the ceiling with a galazy projector.

" Y/n..?"

" Hmmm?"

" I love you a lot...I hope you know that. You're my favorite person in the whole world, and you are so very dear to me, darling. " Wally yawned, and quickly drifted off to sleep.

" I love you too, Wally. "

*****

Sorry its so short, I actually have an amazing excuse this time, but yk, just aome love.