Sleeping | 12

Wally had dragged me all the way to Home really quickly, but I didn't know why. " That was really close Y/n, don't you know it's not safe to be out at night? " Wally sped up his walking. " It's not night...?" He let out a laugh, and then, the sun went down, and the moon was at the highest point in the sky.

" Home...can you please open up...?" Wally knocked on the door with a strange look, although he still wore his signature smile. Home listened and opened up the door for us, but he almost closed it when I started to walk in, the nerve!

" Did you see that?" I asked and glared at Wally, then back at Home's windows. " No? But look at who came to meet you!" Wally spun around and stood behind me. I looked forward and saw a tall, blue, dog looking puppet. " Uhm...nice to meet you, I'm Barnaby...." He greeted blankly. " Same to you, I'm Y/n.  " I shaked his hand.

" Okay, friends~ the first thing we'll do for the sleepover is-"---" Wally...I don't... want to have a sleepover. May I go h-home....? " Barnaby asked with a giant smile. He was also fixing his hat and putting it into different places each time, although it was never on the wrong side.

" Barnaby, you are in Home, and no, you may not leave. Where would you even go? Besides, she will be your new friend, and it would be rude to leave her. " Then suddenly the room spun around like and extraction at an amusement park, or maybe it was the floor that was moving, but either way, it didn't feel nice.

" Wally, stop!" Barnaby yelled as he tried to hold on to something. " You wish, and you will receive~!" Wally smirked before snapping his fingers and making the room go to a stop.

Right now, it was a totally different room. All the stuff that was there earlier moved out. There were now three sleeping bags on the floor, the walls looked soft, there was one lamp, and the room got smaller. " What a lovely setup, Home! I couldn't have done better myself, " Wally smiled and looked around the room in awe. " First on our ageneda is scary stories, and I'll go first!" Wally declared as we all took a seat.

" Once there was a little girl from a far away place, and one day, she got hit on the back of the head with a baseball bat and passed out. " Wally said in a mysterious tone. As Wally talked, Home made shadows on the wall of whatever he was saying.

" Once she woke up, she was in a brand new place filled with wonderful lights for all five senses to enjoy. The girl also noticed a bracelet on her arm with a few charms in the shape of crayons. She took off the bracelet because it was a little too tight, but the second she took it off, she exploded. He body parts went flying accross the grass, it really was a wonderful sight. " Wally finished her story, making me and Barnaby wear faces of shock mixed with fear. " I'll be right back....and don't leave this time Y/N...." Wally waved as he walked into the kitchen.

" Phew, now listen up, we don't have much time. I trying to..." Barnaby started to speak, but scooted closer to me so he could whisper in my ear. " You know what Wally is doing, right...or did you just wake up here?" He whispered. " I didn't just wake up here...well the first time I did. The second time I was here was because we chanted some magic-" " I'm back, and with smore supplies!" Wallly exclaimed and walked in the room with a tray.

Wally whisiled a small tune, causing a fire place and a coffee table to appear. He then waved us over and sat down the tray. " I hope you both know how to do this! Wouldn't want Home to burn down, now would we?" He laughed and handed us both a stick with a marshmellow on it. " My fur won't catch fire, right?" I looked at Barnaby's hands and could see them shaking a lot. " You are one silly dog!"

*****

Me, Barnaby, and Wally had been hanging out, just doing randome sleepover things, y'know? It was pretty fun, I have to admit, but I kept getting weird looks from Barnaby, but I chose to ignore them throughout the night. Now, it was time for bed. My sleeping bag was on the right end, Wally's in middle, and Barnaby on the end. " Good night buddy's, sleep good. " Wally whispered to us both before quickly falling to sleep, Barnaby doing the same. And when I say quickly, I mean very quickly, like not even 10 seconds quickly.

As I lie down, I couldn't help but hear a strange sound coming from a distant room. I also saw lights coming out of the room. Something....was drawing me towards the room, maybe it was the colors, they looked magical and were my favorite colors. Maybe it was the sounds, it was almost like singing, or whispering, or something lurring like that.

I stopped thinking about the reason why I should'nt go, for example, privacy, and decided on going to check it out. I quietly stood up and snuck over to the room, and to my suprise, I hadn't seen this room before. There was a giant circular...thing....with glowing light swirling inside. There were also vines and other plants growning along the walls. It was honestly discusting, there was even mushrooms!

The longer I looked at it, the more I was pulled towards it, I wanted to just touch it for one second, it even seemed like my legs were moving on their own. Before I knew it, I was in front of it, fingers reach.

" Creak, Creak.............Go on and do it, go through..."

Wait, I could understand Home? Since when? I knew I probably shouldn't have listened, but I did and I walked through.

.

..

...

" Ouch!" I yelled as my head hit the floor. " Wait...I'm back home?" I asked myself outloud and reached for the heart necklace I was gifted with...and it was there. " So this isn't just one big dream....okay...." I told myself and stood up, streching. " Home's floor was pretty hard, it'll be nice to sleep in my own bed tonight. "

****

I'm on my computer, sorry about the bad spelling.