Way too greatful | 61

*

**

***

The whole 'brainwashing' thing actually worked out. Wally has been reprogramed and has the thoughts of my Wally, so it's perfect. My fear is that he would end up like DeadShot, but the Wally in the office told me otherwise.

Anyways, Wally has been being really sweet to me latley, calling me his hero. He hired a choir to sand at the door, wait for me to leave the house, and sing me songs that were ways to say thank you, got me fancy jewlry, flowers, somehow perfectly alinned apple shaped ballons in the words, 'thank you', and when I was done reading it, they flew away the second after, and that's not even the end of it!

I didn't know how to make him stop since he always insisted on doing whatever it was.

Today, he had something else planned and instructed me to go out to town at excactly 4:00 p.m., which is right now.

As soon as I took a step out of Home, I was bombarded by tents all around me, smells that reminded me of home, very kiddish music with giggles in the background, but not a scary type of giggle.

" Well hiya, Y/n, I was afraid that you wouldn't make it!" The cheerful voice I know as Sally popped out of litearly no-where. " Oh, uh, yeah, I'm here...wherever..here is..." I gave a small smile, resulting her to slap my shoulder agressivly. " Ouc-"

" Come on, Y/n! I have something to show you!" She exclaimed and led me into a giant circus tent.

" Oh, look who it is..! Everyone, look, it's Y/n!" The voice of Wally called out, but was no where to be seen, and by the time I look over my shoulder, Sally wasn't by my side, she was walking on a tight-rope.

" Give it up for the one and only Sally Starlight!" A crowd of imaginary people cheered. Sally beamed a bright smile as she somehow walked across the piece of floss of a rope without falling, and then it was time for the next act.

It was time for Barnaby's performance. He was going to juggle balls in his paws and nose while balancing on one foot on top of a beach ball. { I forgot he only had one arm * insert laugh emoji * * insert evil emoji *

" Hehe, let's raise the steaks, because this isn't entertianing enough!" It sounded like Wally was snickering, and with a snap of a finger, Barnaby was surrounded in a pool of lava, standing on a stone plate. It came to the point where I didn't even want to look, but it was so intresting.

" Aww, looks like he was able to do it!" Wally groaned, amd then snapped his fingers again in the microphone, allowing Poppy to appear.

" Today Poppy will be blowing our bow ties off with her bull tamming act!" And suddenly, six bull's begun circling around her, looking at her like a fresh turkey diner. She then pulled out a white cloth and slowly backed up as the wild animals glared her down. Then, in a swift motion, they charged at Poppy, eyes glaring red, but she moved out of the way just in time and the bull's all bumped into each other.