Deep Guts | 38

Kissing

.
.

3rd
.
Person
.
Pov
.

.
Inside of Wally's ink based stomach, Y/n was struggling to move around for a way out with her eyes closed and breath being held.

Of course, Wally didn't know what was going on. Well, if he did, he didn't care since he now completed his goal; To have Y/n to himself.

Outside of his stomach was quite some combustion. There were helicopters and trucks all spread throughout Home. Lots of Wally's surrounding the giant Wally.

" SWAT team, go go go! " A commander Wally overseeing the situation from underground called out through the walky talky.

Three Wally's jumped out of each helicopter and somewhere on Wally. Whether that be his head, shoulders, knees, or toes, it was somewhere.

Surfer Wally had decided to take on the task of finding Y/n inside of the giant Wally since he was a trained expert at swimming and such.

Before diving in, he flipped his hair and then went inside. Surfer Wally was more so at the vert bottom of the stomach, while Y/n was near the chest area. Sometimes, he would find a way out to catch his breath.

After maybe 30 more minutes of him trying, he gave up and came out.

Every Wally that could help in any way, shape, or form was out her trying to do the impossible to save Y/n, even though they were failing miserably.

Robo-Wally was trying to use X-ray Vision to find her, but the ink was too thick to see through.

There were Pep Rally Wally's out cheering, even though they doubted the others.

There was Janitorial Wally, who was slowly removing the ink on Wally's body, although it never made a difference because he kept growing it back.

There was only one Wally who could save her, and he knew it.

*****
Unknown Pov
*****

I watched from the screen as Current was shooing away helicopters and anything or anyone who tried to steal Y/n from him. But in reality, she belongs to all of us as much as he does to him. He's noting special at all if we're being honest.

I rolled my eyes before thinking of a plan to save my beloved Y/n from that Phyco Love Sick Wally.

" Hey...if you let me out...I'm sure I can help~?" I pressed my hands on the glass, hoping for an answer.

I needed to teleport to her, but I can't at the moment because the glass is Wally proof, meaning we can't do anything to damage it.

" How do I know you're not gonna go on a blood sucking rampage?" He raised his brow and spun his chair around to face me.

" I guess you don't know. And I also guess Y/n is going to die any second now since she hasn't got a taste of fresh air." I smirked, making him let out a sigh of frustration.

" Fine, you have no other than 5 minutes tops to find her, get her out of there, then report back here. " He instructed sternly. " Tch...give me 3 minutes. " I scoffed as the glass was released over my head.

He then took off my electric cufflets that allowed him to shock me whenever he pleased.

Once done, I nodded and teleported out. Sniffing the air, I tried to find her scent, although it was difficult since she was covered in ink, I was still determined.

Once I finally got a clear trace of Y/n, I teleported to her to see her passed out. What a perfect day for mouth-to-mouth.

I scooped Y/n up, bridal style, and took her out of the giants belly. Then I sat her down on the ground.

" Look at her, is she okay?" I heard one of the Pep-Rally-Wally's whisper.

There was actually only one of them, but the others were holograms.

I ignored all that was going on around me because I needed to save Y/n. My darling apple. My diamond in the rough.

I connected my lips with hers and then swirled my tongue all throughout her mouth.

It tasted delicious in there...hmmm...just everything about her. But nothing can beat her blood. That's a fact.

After I stopped playing around with the inside of her mouth, I gave her a few shock waves of energy to burst her awake.

In a second, she sat up, gasping for air like her life depended on it. Then, she spat up ink.

Our Pov ✨️

.

.

.

I sat still, unsure if I should move or not.I don't think I'll be able to even move....

Last thing I remember, I was inside of Wally, surrounded by ink, but now I'm not...

In front of me was Red Wally smirking.

" Sorry that I had to steal a kiss, although I'm sure you don't mind~" He laughed and disappeared, making me blush extremely. He kinda reminded me of the Cheshire cat...

" Y/n...! " Doctor Wally yelled and ran up to me with a look of distress. " Y/n, oh, I was worried sick... I'm going to take you back underground until we have this -"

" No."

I interrupted, making him wear a face of confusion.

" I'm going to get this problem under control and help Wally. He's my friend, and friends don't leave their friends behind, doc. " I gave Doctor Wally a reasuring smile and stood up, dusting myself off.

Everyone must've heard my little speech because everyone started to clap for me. Some said, " Go, Y/n!" Others said, " We believe in you!", and so forth. Although, no matter what happens... I have to save my best friend.

****
HOHOHO