Impressions | 8

...

" So, Y/n, how are you liking those tapes?" Greg asked me over the phone. " It's uh... great. I really have a connection with Wally, " I answered his question, causing Wally to giggle in the background. " Actually, I can even do an impression of him, wanna hear?" I smirked and cut up the call volume. " Sure."  

" Okay then." I said and waved Wally over before clearing my throat.
" Hey Greg, how's life?" Wally said into the microphone. " Dang, that's crazy! Wanna hear mine?" Greg exclaimed. " Yeah, go ahead. " I replied and waited for him to start. " I love to sing the alphabet. " Gregor spoke. I'm a stuffy voice. " Uhh, that was great." I lied with a snicker.

I looked over at Wally, who was preveusly trying to hold in his laughter. " Anyways, I-" Greg started to say before Wally hung up the phone.

" Sorry about that Y/n, what's your relationship status with him anyways? " Wally asked me with a weird stare. " I'm pretty sure he thinks we're dating, but I'm not interested. " I told him before he changed the subject. " I'm sorry it took so long, but...I finally made that talisman so that you can walk around when you're at home. " Wally smiled and handed me a heart necklace that had  rose gold thorns surronding it.

" Did you like... make this yourself? This is beautiful! " I exclaimed and traced the necklace. " Yep, carved with my own brain. Sorry it took so long though, since I wasn't at home, it was a bit harder to sleep, so it was harder to have dreams. " He apoligized.

I was mesmerized. This necklace looked so so pretty! " Thank you so much, Wally. It's wonderful." I thanked him with a tight hug and squeezed my eyes shut. When I opened them, I was confused because of the position we were in...or more so the position Wally was in. He was sinking in my arms, kind of like he would as he would as a puppet.

" Uh, what....are you doing?" I asked and broke away from the hug. " I didn't know what to do, " He shrugged. " May you turn around? I want to put it on you. " He asked me, and I listened. I turned around, and he clipped the necklace on me.

" You look....Wonderful~ " He smirked as I turned to look at him. " O-Oh...Oh...! T-thank you..." I basiclly whispered, my cheeks heating up. " What was that? I can't hear you~!" He leaned in closer to me and cooed. " I said....thank y-you!" I covered my burning cheeks. " Don't do that, Y/n, you're too pretty to cover your face like that." Wally told me before he removed my hands off of my face. " Now look at that, the eighth wonder of the world! " He smiled and held my hands in his.

Our fingers were tightly wrapped around each other, as a strange amousphere surrounded us. I didn't reconize it, although it wasn't bad...more so comfy, relaxing, wonderful.

" Haha, sorry about that...! Anywho, shall we get going? Theres something I want to show you. " Wally asked, but changed the way he had a hold of my hand. It didn't feel as...magical...as the time before, but it was fine. " How will we get there this time? I'm not even sure I understand how we got there the last time..." I stood up along with him. " Isn't it obvious? We will say the....incantation! " Wally replied and took a hold of both of my hands.

" Now close your eyes and say it with me, Comeabean Homeadeshi, Doki noti leaf, Comeabean. "

*****

Yay .