someone else writes a song about you (requested)

"Baby, you're trending on Twitter." Taylor told you as she scrolled through social media on her phone.

"Hm, I wonder why. I haven't posted anything in a few weeks. I don't know why I'd be trending." You said as you scooted closer to her.

You put your head on her shoulder and watched her tap on your name on the trending page on Twitter.

When it loaded up, there were thousands upon thousands of tweets mentioning you and some new artist.

"After Taylor Swift has stopped writing songs about her girlfriend and relationship, a new artist has put out a new song written about Y/N." Taylor read aloud.

It wasn't anything personal as to why Taylor stopped writing songs about you.

It wasn't because of any of the reasons that people are speculating about.

Some are speculating that you broke up, which you didn't.

Some are speculating that Taylor is losing interest in you, which is completely untrue.

The real reason was simply because Taylor has been inspired about other things and hasn't written songs about your relationship to focus on the things she wants to start speaking more about.

"The whole song is dedicated to Y/N as confirmed by the singer herself. The lyrics are just of her professing her love for Y/N and asking Y/N to be hers." Taylor read aloud.

You watched her lock her phone with a huff before setting it aside and folding her arms over her chest.

"Tay, are you okay?"

"No." Taylor said as she clenched her jaw. "You're my girl! Why is someone else writing a song about how in love with you they are?"

"I don't know, baby."

"Well, I don't like it." She said angrily. "You're mine. Just because I stopped writing songs about you so I could write about other things doesn't mean you're no longer my girl or something."

"I know, Tay. You don't have to get so jealous." You chuckled as you brushed your fingers across her thigh.

"I can't help it!" She said with a sigh. "Maybe I should start writing about you again. It would stop these people from thinking you're up for grabs."

"Taylor, listen to me." You said as you grabbed her hand. "You don't have to write songs about me. I don't want you to just because you feel as though you have to prove our relationship to people."

"I know."

"And I don't want you to write songs about me just because you feel you have to. Don't feel pressured about it. Because whether you do or not, I will always be your girl."

She smiled at you.

"I want you to write songs about me because you want to and because you love me, not because you feel like you should."

"Okay."

"And this girl that wrote that song about me doesn't mean anything to me. You're the one I love. So don't be so jealous. I'm yours, all yours."

"I love you so much, sweet girl."

"I love you more." You smiled before kissing her lips softly. "My beautiful girl."

She smiled against your lips and pulled you close, never wanting to let you go.