you're her backup dancer and you pass out (requested)

You stared out at the crowd in amazement.

The eras tour has started back up and it feels incredible to be back on stage and live out your dreams as a dancer.

It was also an incredible experience considering that you and Taylor are dating, which means that you get to live out your dreams and spend time with her all at the same time.

Taylor was currently performing Look What You Made Me Do, which is one of your favorite songs by her.

You always feel so energetic when you perform it and it's always so much fun considering the entire crowd is always so hyped up during the song.

You know every move by heart, having done this for so long now.

Usually, you perform flawlessly and have no problem keeping up with every move of the routine.

But tonight... something just felt off.

You couldn't exactly explain it.

But your energy just wasn't there and you felt a little unwell.

But you didn't want to worry Taylor and you didn't want to disappoint her fans by being unable to keep up with everything.

So you tried to put your best foot forward and push through.

But by the time the song ended, you started to feel worse.

You were sweating and breathing deeply and even though it wasn't unusual considering you're a dancer, it seemed more intense than usual.

On top of that, you felt a little nauseous and your vision was bothering you slightly as everything seemed a little blurry.

But the most worrying thing was that you felt lightheaded.

You gripped Taylor's shoulder a little harder than usual but you did it to balance yourself.

Taylor was supposed to be moving onto the Speak Now era next but she took a moment before she would go backstage to change into her dress for that era.

Because she was concerned about you.

The other dancers noticed that something just wasn't right and they all gazed at you in worry.

But no one was more concerned than Taylor was.

She handed her mic over and gently put her hand on your shoulder.

"Baby? What's the matter?"

"I feel..." You paused as you began to breathe a little faster. "I feel funny."

"How so?" She asked as she put her free hand on your forehead.

"I feel sick and I think I might pass out."

Your words terrified Taylor and she knew she needed to get you some help.

But before she called call over a couple of crew members to get you backstage, you passed out.

She gasped and wrapped her arms around you to keep you from falling and hitting your head on the stage.

"Someone help!" She yelled as she began to panic.

A couple of people came on stage a few seconds later and helped you backstage.

"Taylor, it's time for you to get ready for the speak now set." A crew member said.

He wasn't ignoring the situation but he knew that there were tens of thousands of fans here to see her perform and he didn't quite know what to do.

And Taylor, who doesn't have a mean bone in her body, just stared at him in shock before shaking her head.

Some people might've been rude in response to him, but not Taylor.

"Soon. I need to check on my girlfriend first!"

She mumbled an apology to the fans before hurrying backstage to you.

She saw you in her dressing room, sitting up with your eyes open as medics looked you over.

"Tay," You sighed in relief when you turned your head and saw her standing there.

She hurried over to you and took your hand into hers.

"Is she okay?"

"I think she's just dehydrated and overheated. I don't see any problems with her sugar and she doesn't have any serious health issues. So I think she's just pushing herself a little too hard tonight."

Taylor got up and grabbed a cold bottle of water for you before she unscrewed the lid and put it up to your lips.

"Take a few sips, darling."

You did as she said and then put your head back with an exhausted sigh.

"You need the night to rest." The medic said.

"No, I have to finish performing."

"Baby, it's okay. You just passed out! You need to rest and drink lots of water. Please don't push yourself." Taylor pleaded as she stared into your eyes and caressed your cheek.

"I'm sorry if I scared you or disappointed you."

"I was a little scared, baby. But that's normal when you watch your girlfriend pass out." She said, making you smile a little. "As for disappointing me, you could never. I want you to rest tonight. Let me finish the show and then we can cuddle. Just focus on feeling better."

It was hard to agree to it since your passion is to perform on stage with Taylor.

You live to dance and you hate the thought of not being able to do so.

But it was only for one night and you feared that if you didn't rest and hydrate more, you might make things worse or faint again.

So you agreed.

"Get all cozy," Taylor said as you laid down on the couch.

She kissed your forehead softly and grabbed one of her hoodies to place it over you.

You weren't wearing it, it was just covering you up like a blanket would.

But Taylor worried that a blanket might be a little too much right now and if you needed it, her hoodie covering you might make you feel better.

"When I'm done, we'll both change and then go to the hotel and cuddle. But until the show is over, please rest and drink some water."

"Okay, my love. I will." You promised.

She kissed your cheek before she changed into her dress for the speak now era and then she looked back at you, finding that you were starting to drift off to sleep.

Taylor smiled to herself before making her way back onto the stage, hoping that you'd feel better soon and be back by her side on stage again tomorrow.