she flirts with you on your talk show (requested)

"Everyone, I'm so excited for our next guest! Please welcome my beautiful girlfriend, Taylor Swift!"

Taylor stepped out on the stage and the audience all stood up and cheered at the top of their lungs as Taylor made her way over to you.

You shared a quick kiss and hug before you both took your seats.

"I'm so happy you're here, Tay. We've been talking about having you on this show for so long and I'm so excited that it's finally happening." You said as everyone sat back down.

Taylor was smiling from ear to ear as she nodded her head.

"It has been in the works for a while now. I might be a little biased but this is actually my favorite show ever so I'm so happy to be here." She said.

The audience cheered and clapped for a few seconds before settling down.

"Okay, so I have a few questions from your fans if that's okay."

"Sure. I'll be happy to answer them but first, I want to say, how amazing does my girl look?"

You giggled and covered your face with the cards that had the questions on them as everyone cheered.

"Doesn't she just look so good? Look at how beautiful she looks in her suit and that stunning smile of hers. Ugh, I'm so in love." She said as she smiled at you.

"Taylor," You giggled. "I can't focus!"

"That's okay. You look good and you deserve to know it."

Everyone cheered again, all of them agreeing with Taylor.

You shook your head with a grin and tried to focus.

"Okay, first question-"

"God, you're so hot."

"Tay!" You giggled.

"Sorry, I can't help it!"

The audience laughed as you continued to become shy over Taylor's flirtation and compliments.

"How did I ever get so lucky? Look at her and tell me that she isn't the most beautiful girl to ever exist! You can't, because you know she's hot." Taylor said, making everyone cheer and clap.

"You're making this so hard." You laughed.

"Are you a beaver, baby? Because DAM!" She said, dragging the word out, making you cover your face again. "I'm going to need to step outside for a minute because you just took my breath away."

"Stop it!" You giggled as you playfully hit her arm.

"Did it hurt, my love? When you fell from heaven?"

Everyone was going crazy over watching Taylor flirt with you.

It was the sweetest sight to see and one that everyone would be cherishing for a long time to come.

"Can we do the interview now? Before I have to call it quits because I can't focus because of how you're making me feel."

Taylor giggled before leaning over to kiss your cheek.

"Okay. I love you though." She grinned as she held your hand.

"I love you too." You smiled and then started to ask her the questions, all while Taylor just stared at you adoringly as everyone watched in pure joy, knowing you two were just so in love.