tell me what you want (requested)

"What an amazing show!" Taylor said as she sat down on the couch in her dressing room. "Did you hear that crowd? They were so loud!"

"I did, baby. You did a great job, as always." You smiled before leaning in to give her a sweet kiss on her lips.

She finished the concert just a little while ago.

After changing out of her stage clothes and washing up so she wasn't sweaty, she came in here and plopped down on the sofa.

You know she's probably tired after putting on such a long and incredible show but your mind isn't letting you focus on anything except for how much you're craving her kisses and her touch.

There's something about seeing Taylor perform that always gets you going.

Maybe it's seeing how passionate she is on stage and how genuinely happy she is when she's surrounded by so many people that love her.

Or, perhaps, it's the vigilante shit performance that leaves you breathless and a little needy each time you see it, no matter how many times you watch it.

Or, maybe, it's simply because your girlfriend is so beautiful, so hot, that you always find yourself wanting her.

Perhaps it's all of the above.

But, no matter what it is, you're feeling extremely needy tonight.

You want Taylor so badly.

You want to show her how much you love her and how you feel as though you're the luckiest girl in the world because you get to call her yours.

You just want her close to you and to feel her lips on yours.

As soon as you pulled away from that one kiss, you found yourself needing more of them.

So you leaned back in and put your lips back on hers, causing her to giggle against your lips.

She pulled you onto her lap and she didn't protest as you deepened the kiss and pulled her closer.

You slipped your hand under her shirt and brushed your fingers across her soft bare skin.

Pulling away from the kiss, you started to kiss her neck and she tilted her head back against the couch as a soft sigh fell from her lips.

"What do you want, my love? Tell me what you want, exactly what you want." She said, though she already knew exactly what you wanted from her.

"You, Tay. I just want you."

She smiled as she put her hands on your hips.

She moved her head so you'd stop kissing her neck.

"Tay," You whined. "I was enjoying myself."

She couldn't help but giggle before she pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

"Sorry, sweet girl. I just had to kiss you."

You put your arms around her neck and she laid you down against the sofa before pulling your shirt up, her soft fingertips brushing across your skin.

"Tay," You moaned as her touch made you melt.

You could feel your heart starting to hammer against your chest in excitement.

"I want you too, baby." She whispered against your lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." You said as she continued to kiss you.

She pulled away from your lips and began to kiss your body for a moment before having you sit up so she could take off your shirt.

She tossed it somewhere across the room and then began to kiss your chest.

Every brush of her lips on your skin made you melt.

It felt like heaven.

"You're just so beautiful." She spoke. "Every inch of you. I'm so in love with you."

"I'm so in love with you, Tay," You said as you tilted your head back in bliss.

"I hope you didn't want to go back to the hotel room for a while, sweet girl. Because we're going to be busy here for a while." She smirked.

And you just moaned, knowing exactly where the night was headed.

And as she took off your pants and you took off her clothes too, you kissed each other deeply and got lost in the bliss and each other.

You were happy to stay right here on the dressing room sofa with her on top of you for as long as possible, as long as you got to lose yourself in your beautiful girlfriend and feel her skin against yours.