shake it off (requested)

"Will you be okay here for a while?" Taylor asked as she kissed your cheek. "I have to get these songs done."

"Of course, baby. I just accompanied you here to the studio today to see you shine. Do whatever you have to do."

"Okay." She happily said before she went into the booth.

She put her headphones on and started to work on another song from 1989 (Taylor's Version).

You love Taylor so much and your love and admiration for her has only increased since the first day that she started to work on her versions of her albums.

Her dedication to making her music hers and the way she puts so much care into each song really amazes you.

It's magical to see how far she's come and you love seeing her put her own spin on each song, truly making each one her own.

You can't decide which version of her albums she's put out so far and you also can't decide which one you're most excited to hear that's yet to come.

But there is one song you are especially excited to hear her re-record and that's the one she's currently working on.

Shake it off.

You love the song so much.

It's so fun and lighthearted and it just makes you want to let loose and dance.

The beat is so fun and the lyrics are so carefree, you can't help but lose yourself in the song every time you hear it.

As she started to record her version of it, you couldn't help but tap your feet on the floor.

That's how it started.

Taylor was lost in the music, her blue eyes closed as she sang every word so amazingly.

So she didn't see, at first, that you were getting lost in the song too.

You couldn't hold back.

You got out of the chair and danced around the studio as you sang along to every word with your whole heart.

You were having such a great time, genuinely enjoying every single second of the song you've always loved so much.

It's fun, it's magical, and you just love the happiness and joy shake it off brings you.

Letting your hair down, letting loose as you dance around, and singing along to every word just came naturally whenever the song played.

Taylor eventually opened her eyes, she couldn't hold back the big smile that pulled at her lips.

You were just having fun and that brought her so much joy to see.

You're so lost in the moment that she's unsure as to if you even notice that she's watching you.

That's what the song is all about for her - just letting go and having fun.

It made her heart swell to see you enjoying yourself and she knew she needed to finish the song, but she just had to stop.

She just had to take a moment to just watch and admire you.

She lives to see you like this; so genuinely happy and carefree, so unafraid to be your true and beautiful self.

She gazed at you with soft, loving eyes and just smiled from ear to ear, wondering how on earth she ever got so lucky.

Eventually, you noticed that she'd stopped, so you stopped dancing and singing and just stared at her.

"Having fun, cutie?" She asked as she stepped out of the booth.

"Sorry. I get carried away every time I hear the song."

"Don't be sorry. It's nice to see you having fun. And that's what Shake It Off is all about - just letting go of everything and being who you are. I love who you are."

You giggled as she came over to you and kissed you softly.

"I love you, Tay. Thank you for everything you do. For creating such amazing music and for making me happy."

"You're welcome, my love." She smiled and kissed you again.

She went back into the booth and started to sing again, making you giggle and dance around as she watched you in pure happiness, finding even more reasons to keep falling in love with you.