you have arachnophobia (requested)

"What should we make for dinner today?" Taylor asked as she searched through the fridge.

You were looking through the cupboards, finding different things like pasta.

"Or should we just order some takeout since we both had a long day today?" She spoke.

You closed the cupboards and made your way over to the fridge where she stood.

But as you walked to her, you spotted something from the corner of your eye.

There was a spider crawling across the floor and you froze in shock.

Fear flooded over you as you watched it move.

You wanted to scream but you couldn't seem to find your voice so you just let out quick and heavy breaths.

Taylor noticed your breathing and got very concerned, thinking that something was seriously wrong and you might be sick.

She turned around to face you and looked where you were looking.

And that's when she saw the spider crawling around.

"It's okay, baby. I'll take care of it." She spoke as she grabbed a paper towel.

She tiptoed across the room and grabbed it before hurrying to the bathroom, where she flushed it down the toilet.

She came back into the room and hurried to your side.

"It's okay, baby. It's gone now." She said as she pulled you into her arms and rubbed your back comfortingly.

Taylor knows that your fear of spiders is overwhelming.

When you spot one, you freeze in terror.

Sometimes screams leave your lips, other times, such as now, you're so frightened that you can't do anything but stand there in fear.

You've always been afraid spiders.

You remember the fear always being with you, even from when you were younger.

When you spot one late at night, you can't sleep until it's gone whether that's by Taylor killing it or letting it out somewhere.

It breaks Taylor's heart to see you so terrified and she knows you need comfort and a lot of it.

And she's more than happy to give you all the comfort you need.

"It's gone now, darling. You're safe. It can't hurt you. It won't hurt you, I promise."

You leaned against her as she rubbed your back soothingly.

"I hate spiders." You said as a shiver ran down your spine just thinking about it. "I was so scared, Tay. I couldn't do anything. I just froze."

"Shh, baby, I know." She whispered. "It's okay, you're okay."

"What happens if there's more?"

"Then I'll kill them. I'll kill all of the spiders if it means keeping my girl safe." She promised.

You pulled away from the hug and kissed her cheek lovingly.

"My hero."

She laughed before kissing your lips.

"You don't have anything to worry about. You're safe now. The spider is long gone, I promise."

You nodded and hugged her again as she put her arms around you and kissed your head lovingly.

"I love you."

"I love you more, sweet girl. That's why I'll always protect you from the scary spiders." She promised with a big grin on her face, always willing to do anything to protect you.