seven (requested)

Author's Note: This chapter isn't based on seven by Taylor but rather the song by Jungkook of BTS! If you haven't heard it yet, I highly recommend it. It's a really good song!

------------------------------------------

Taylor let out a long sigh as she walked into the bedroom.

Finally home after a long day at work, she was feeling tired but, more than anything, happy because she was finally home with you.

She wanted to cuddle and kiss you for the rest of the night until it was time for you both to go to sleep.

But, to her surprise, you weren't in the bedroom.

She saw that the bathroom door was open a crack and the water was running, so she knew you were in the shower.

A smile pulled at her lips as she heard you singing.

You didn't know she was home so you were singing the song that's been stuck in your head since it released at the top of your lungs.

"Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, seven days a week. Every hour, every minute, every second, you know night after night I'll be fuckin' you right." You sang.

Taylor sank her teeth into her lip as she thought about the lyrics that had fallen from your lips.

She's heard the song too, it's great.

But she never thought she'd hear you singing along to it and it sounded so good falling from your lips.

"Wind it back I'll take it slow, leave you with that afterglow. Show you what devotion is, deeper than the ocean is. It's the way that you can ride, it's the way that you can ride. Think I met you in another life so break me off another time."

Taylor opened the bathroom door and stepped inside.

The door creaked but you didn't hear it over your voice and the shower water.

"You wrap around me and you give me life and that's why night after night I'll be fuckin' you right."

Taylor took her clothes off and opened the door, making you jump and gasp in surprise.

"Hi, darling. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She spoke as she stepped under the water with you.

"It's okay." You said before you started to hum along to the song.

Taylor put her arms around you and brushed her fingers across your thighs as her lips brushed against your shoulder blade softly.

"I heard you singing."

"You did?" You asked, almost a little embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed and don't shy away." She said as she brushed your wet hair to one side of your neck, kissing the other. "I like that song and even more now that I heard you singing it. It sounds so good leaving your lips."

"Tay," You spoke shyly before letting out a soft sigh.

"Sing it for me. That one part."

"What one? The one that goes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, seven days a week. Every hour, every minute, every second, you know night after night I'll be fuckin' you right?"

"Yeah, that's the one. That's my girl." She breathlessly said as she continued to brush her fingers across the insides of your thighs, letting them inch closer and closer to the part of your body that you so desperately wanted her to touch. "It's hot hearing you say that."

You chuckled before turning your head to kiss her lips, making her hum against your lips.

You just wondered where this shower would lead.

And it was all because you started singing that song.