I won't miss it for the world - part two (requested)

"Just breathe, honey. You're doing such a great job." Andrea comforted you as the intense pain lingered, making you feel extremely uncomfortable and anxious.

You're in the hospital bed squeezing the life out of Andrea's hands as she continues to be here for you.

"Do you think Taylor's close?" You asked as the pain finally began to fade away. "I really need her."

You're practically begging for her at this point.

You need her more than ever as your baby gets closer and closer to entering the world.

"She's very close, I'm sure. Don't worry too much. Just try to breathe." Andrea comforted.

Seeing you in so much pain was shattering her heart.

You're like another daughter to Andrea, she just adores you.

So to see you in so much discomfort wasn't easy for her.

And even though there were options to help with the pain, you refused to take them as the only thing that would truly help you is Taylor.

"I need her." You said as the pain returned.

Putting your head back against the pillow with a groan, you closed your eyes and tried to breathe through the pain.

But there was no denying it at this point - your baby was probably just minutes away from entering the world.

And still, Taylor wasn't here.

You'd never felt more anxious in your life.

Even though you love Andrea and you wouldn't mind her being there when your baby did enter the world, you needed Taylor.

"How are you hanging in there?" The nurse asked as she appeared in the room again. "Feeling uncomfortable? Do you think you're almost ready?"

There was no way you could hide it at this point.

Your baby was about ready to enter the world, you could feel it.

But the only response you could give the nurse was a shrug of your shoulders as a tear fell down your cheek.

You felt as though your heart might burst out of your chest.

Not having Taylor here with you through this was your worst nightmare and your biggest fear.

You didn't want her here with you, you needed her.

But doubts still clouded your mind that she'd make it in time.

After all, you were closer than ever to bringing your baby into the world.

And still, the only one by your side was Andrea.

"It's okay, sweetheart." Andrea comforted you as you hung your head, giving up hope that Taylor would make it in time.

And just as you nodded your head, wordlessly telling the nurse that it was time to bring your baby into the world, the door opened, and in came Taylor.

"Tay!" You breathed out in relief. "You made it!"

"I told you I would." She said as she reached your side, kissing your cheek softly. "I told you that I wouldn't miss this for the world and I meant it, baby."

"You're just in time." The nurse smiled.

Taylor took your hand into hers and brought it to her lips for a soft kiss.

"Are you ready, darling?" She asked as she tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

You looked into her eyes and exhaled shakily.

You knew you were and you finally felt safe and comfortable with Taylor there by your side.

"Let's do it. Let's have a baby." Taylor smiled as she kissed your forehead.

She held your hand tightly as she looked at her mom.

"Thanks, Mom."

"You're welcome." Andrea smiled.

Taylor whispered softly in your ear and gave your hand a squeeze, ready to meet the baby you'd both been waiting so long for.

You were ready to meet them too and with Taylor by your side, you knew you could face what was ahead of you; the process and journey of bringing your little one into the world.

It would all be worth it.

Taylor Swift Imagines - Book Five (gxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें